What songs do you want Pain Of Salvation to play?

Here's what I posted on the RL Forum:
in some ways I'd be absolutely thrilled if they did a portion of the show unplugged. Honestly, they seem to go in wonderful places with the environment on 12:5. I just hope that would be kept in mind and ok with all the fanbase at PPUSA. That being said, the songs I really hope to see them do which they have yet to play at PPUSA:
A Trace of Blood
Beyond the Pale
Home
Insideout
Plains of Dawn
Her Voices
King of Loss
Thorn Clown

8:17
9:46
5:49
6:47
7:23
7:56
9:46
7:22

63:06

And the ones that have been played I'd also like to see them do again.

Reconciliation
In the Flesh
People Passing By
Nightmist
The Perfect Element

4:24
8:36
9:07
6:48
10:09

39:04

ok, my total adds up to be 1 Hour 42m 10 sec. O well, give or take 1 or 2 songs. I have my preferences on songs, primarily on the ones that have never been done at ProgPowerUSA which I for 1 have been a witness to.

Granted, I would consider them doing 90m and factoring a portion of Be so likely there will only be an hour or so of older/other work. I am looking fwd to voting :).
Kyle

anything and everyting...
there is still no way they will beat the first time i saw them at Prog 1...what a night the Rain, the music, the feel, i have never seen so many people in shock at a concert.
justin

I remember PPI very well. Unforgettable performance by Pain of Salvation - they still weren't "big" in prog circles as they are now, so lots of people were either not to familiar with them or hadn't seriously listened to them. You saw a lot of this - :OMG: - in the audience and felt like doing a lot of this - :worship: - after they finished playing. Mindblowing. If you listen to 12:5, you know how flawless they are live now...I don't think they were quite as tight as they are on 12:5, but they were just as tight as any band there.

That PoS performance at PPUSA1 still ranks as one of the Top 5 live performances I've ever seen. I'd seen PoS at PP Europe in 1999 and thought they turned in an excellent show, much better than the headliners in fact, but I figured "hey, I've seen 'em before....." After Symphony X closed out the first night at PPUSA1 we all thought "well, that's it, nothing can top that, everything from now on is gravy."

We were wrong.

There were grown men crying in the front row after PoS' set. (!) It's still a concert against which I judge all others. In short, it's the reason why I chose to sponsor them for PPUSA V. :worship:

"Thank you very much Atlanta, please welcome Edguy" will probably be my favorite song by them : /

In actuality, I am rarely one that pokes at bands as I don't like people poking at my favorite bands. I tried to get into this band and I will try it again, but it doesn't seem promising. Who knows though..... I will give them another shot.

Bryant

Of course I'd be happy if they decided to axe the votes and debut The Perfect Element Part 2, which I'm sure Daniel has floating in his head somewhere, just not written down yet.

From the official PoS site:

"TPE2:

"The Perfect Element, part II" is still in the writing process, so many other projects and events have been around us lately, but there is much material made already for the album. And it rocks! No material for this album was used for "Remedy Lane" or will be used in the project with Matheos, Portnoy, Moore and Malone. TPE II is a holy cow. Only it's not a cow. I guess it's more of a panther really, but "holy panther" just comes out as very awkward, doesn't it? Either we agree on "a holy non-cowy cow" or else we just drop the discussion altogether. I guess we'll go for the dropping. And that dropping should be considered completely unrelated to the earlier mentioned cow we might add, in order to avoid further misinterpretations..."

Also, I remember reading that TPE2 was postponed due to financial reasons and the orchestra (!!) he wanted to use wasn't available at the time.