Five Years Ago Tonight: the greatest show of my life..

testofwills said:
TWas a fantatastic gig--Zero Hour was quite amazing as well:hotjump:

You are correct, sir! They were one of the bands I hadn't seen before* who I was most looking forward to, and they didn't disappoint. Nice chaps, too.

---
* I'd been lucky enough to see Pain of Salvation at PP Europe in 1999 :headbang:

Hard to believe that was five years ago. This show goes down in history with some others (Spock's Beard at the Transmission Theater, Conception at PP) that people will still be talking about years from now. I don't think anyone had any idea Pain Of Salvation would be that good. Still one of my all-time favorite shows...

dt

I totally agree by far the best set I've ever seen a band play. It was stunning. I still remember getting a chill during The Perfect Element, Daniel had such feeling in his voice. They were dead on that night, simply amazing.

I'm doing the same thing Jax, 5 years ago. Unbelieveable.

That was an awesome night. That was my first time seeing PoS play and I had heard of them about 3 mos. prior and couldn't believe it that I was seeing them live.

Only regret of that weekend was not trying any of the food at JJ Kelleys. People told me it was really good!!!!