what songs should i download?

Oh let me think..., I got into them with "The Last with Pagan Blood", "Legend of a banished Man" and "Victorious March <-the must-know song;)".
But I think "Amon Amarth (the song)" & "Firends of the Suncross" are fucking great ,too.
I'd say you rush into the nex music-store and buy (as Gcele said) Vs. the World.
The Avenger & the Crusher...if you want, but not the stuff I would start with;). I think these 2 lps are more for the "already in" ones;):)
Once sent... is great ,too, but I think this lp is already sold out, isnt it...?
Don't know exactly...

hm... i personally didn't like VS that much as i had hoped it's too slow and i don't fancy the production that much :[

i'd say go for "masters of war" from "the crusher"-album,
you can download it from their homepage and it's a good song since there you'll get a feel of their awesome power and brtuality :)

Avenger is one of my favourite Metal Albums ever.

I bought that after hearing them live at Wacken, buy Avenger, that is my advice, every song is a classic.

Bleed For Ancient Gods
Last With Pagan Blood
North Sea Storm
Avenger
God,His Son And Holy Whore
Metalwrath
Legend Of A Banished Man

Not a single bad song.

Patric said:
Wow, spaffe that avatar looks like the motive I'm getting tattooed on my back later this year...

hehe really? it's a symbol for fire from a culture/teaching which i can't remeber the name of right now :)

np: finntroll - slaget vid blodsälv

Victorious March
Bleed For Ancient Gods
Metalwrath
God, His Son and Holy Whore
Bastards of a Lying Breed
The Sound of Eight Hooves
Annihilation of a Hammerfest
Death In Fire
Versus The World
Thousand Years Of Oppression

The Ride for Vengance, is the song that got me into Amon Amarth, and its still one of my favorite songs...

Actually, releasing surtur´s fire got ME in to AA. First i got The sound of eight hooves, but since i only had my right speaker. It sounded real bad
yes.gif

But now it´s kicking ass!

I hate to be the bore around here, but dl some mp3s, and if you like what you hear, buy the fucking albums, support the band, they want your money! HAHA! Nah, seriosly, if you really like Amon you should support them, they work their asses off to bring this music to you.