What the hell ever happened....

SkeletonofGod

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Boulder,Co
Visit site
to the cover tunes cd that Nevermore was going to do. I thought they were going to put out one just before they started recording Dead heart. I would have loved to hear them cover Metal Churches 'beyond the black".

Apparently this idea was either scrapped or put on hold. I asked Warrel and Jim about it during the DNB Tour when I met them for the second time on my Birthday (July 7) during 1999 and at that time they were just "toying around" with the idea. In an issue of Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles from 1999 I have it mentions that the tunes to be covered were ones by Metal Church, Savatage, Judas Priest and Simon & Garfunkel. Well, we got The Priest cover "Love Bites" on the Century Media Priest Tribute Album Vol. 1 and "The Sound Of Silence" is on Dead Heart....
But, I guess we will have to hear the official word about this project from Mr.Dane, wendy, or someone else in the band or NEVERMORE CAMP.

I think the idea has been dropped. Just before NVM put out this covers CD there was a big tribute CDs by bands wave to town, thus i think this project has been dropped. (from what i have read)