What the hell happened to SUICIDAL TENDENCIES?

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
These guys used to be fuckin awesome. I just put in 3 of their old CD's and it reminded me of how bad ass they were. The Art of Rebellion, Lights Camera Suicidal, Join The Army, How Will I Laugh Tomorrow... all CLASSICS.

I guess they are still playing punk rock and what not but fuck I wish they would pull their heads out of their asses and get back with some original members and go out and kick the worlds ass on a tour. These guys were one of the premiere thrash bands out there and just faded away.

How awesome would it be to see a semi-original line up of ST out on tour?!?!

Hasn't Muir assembled a new lineup with some young brother prodigies? Also he's had back problems.

suicidal is a great band. if you havn't picked up their last 2 releases i'd say get "freedumb" at least. they went back to being punks but with a little infectious groove mixed in. all the metal heads were pissed at the last show i went to. they skipped the metal years and played songs off the new cd's and the first 2 discs only. i hear they got a new disc coming and mike's feeling good with his back.

mike has had to delay the new CD and touring plans for the last 2 years due to back surgery (2 operations).
as far as we know the new ST and IG albums are nearly finished but have been delayed due to recent back surgery.

the bruner brothers kick serious ass and are amazing young talents.
steve plays bass with snoop dogg and ron plays drums for jazz legend kenny garrett.
the only weak link in the band is dean pleasants who can't really carry off the metal style solos. dean also plays with jessica simpson.

let's hope 2006 is the "year of the cyco", cos 2005 certainly wasn't!

Great Great Band.... so underrated too!

Ever hear Waking the Dead off the Feel Like Shit EP? Great heavy song (killer film clip too!).

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They weren't the same band to me when Rocky George left. He was a badass guitarist!

Just listened to one of their CD's the other day.
Also saw the episode of Monster House when they re-did Mike's house.
Verrryy Kool!!:headbang:

i went to your schools, i went to your churches , i went to your institutional learning facilities !!!! so how can you say that i'm crazy ?

Now I'm cured, not like happy, cured like a marinated, dried up, fucking piece of meat!!

Born Again Idiot said:
"You wouldn't know a crazy person, if you saw Charles Manson eating Fruit Loops on your front porch!!!"
Ah man you beat me to it

Anyway Rocky George is now in Fishbone

Whack, whack - what's wrong with your head?
I can't believe a fuckin' word you've said
Whack, whack - what are you dead?
Permanently done, gone to bed
Whack, whack - out of your mind
I think you'll like it if you try it some time
Whack, whack - if you look you'll find
I'm whacked, I'm whacked, I'm whacked - get whacked
I'm whacked, you're whacked
Let's go it's whack time

karrokid said:
suicidal is a great band. if you havn't picked up their last 2 releases i'd say get "freedumb" at least. they went back to being punks but with a little infectious groove mixed in. all the metal heads were pissed at the last show i went to. they skipped the metal years and played songs off the new cd's and the first 2 discs only. i hear they got a new disc coming and mike's feeling good with his back.
When they played LA on October 30th the did a killer punk set with maybe one or two metal tunes in it. Fear and the Germs also plyed that night. :headbang: