what the hell is that on the VE cd tray underlay????

Mendicant

Glam Metal Warrior
Mar 4, 2003
Canberra, Australia
www.cd-tracker.com
Someone mentioned it on another board so I checked and when you lift out the cd tray there is a strange little conversation about the word "jizz"!!! There are no names and it’s not credited at all. Does anyone know why it’s there and where it’s from? Have Katatonia been asked about it in any interviews people have read? Sorry if this has been asked before. Odd o_OPlus I want to know what the other person calls jizz!!! Ohh the suspense!

it's some sort of an instant messaging conversation or so perhaps....been asked right up to the hilt ;) maybe you should check the past threads about this.

yeah, when I saw all the threads about it, as SOON as I got it (well, as soon as I got in my car) I lifted off the tray and looked and was disappointed. I was expecting some seriously unexpected lesbian jizz-gobbling picture, and when I saw all these WORDS, I thought that maybe I had gotten a different copy than the Europeans. I was amused after my disappointment. :)

TheFourthHorseman said:
it's some sort of an instant messaging conversation or so perhaps....been asked right up to the hilt ;) maybe you should check the past threads about this.

sorry about that :)

I don't usually come here and I should have looked further back than 3 pages

well might as well make this post slighty useful - PLEASE TOUR AUSTRALIA KATATONIA!!!!!

Do you like jizz?

I dunno… what jizz?

I want to find a girl who likes lots of jizz!

OK but jizz means what?

Guys jizz in girls mouths

I remember…

You remember?

Yes, cause I heard only one time, now I remember what jizz is. Whatever I’m talking silly tonight

You’ve only heard of jizz ONCE?

Of course no …uhmm but here, we don’t call it jizz

What do you call it?

I say later…

SAY IT NOW!!!! :)

Mendicant said:
Someone mentioned it on another board so I checked and when you lift out the cd tray there is a strange little conversation about the word "jizz"!!! There are no names and it’s not credited at all. Does anyone know why it’s there and where it’s from? Have Katatonia been asked about it in any interviews people have read? Sorry if this has been asked before. Odd o_OPlus I want to know what the other person calls jizz!!! Ohh the suspense!

It's the historic event when Renkse decided to have sex online with the Dark_Angelic@hotmail.com girl (in real life known as Fat Sweaty Betty, but he didn't know that). Jizz is obviously a shortcut from "Jizzzzzus! Fuck me!" - the words that all Katatonia members already heard from ladies, but not Jonas. As you can see, this conversation ends in no sexual affair, thus this is mainly a background for Katatonia and a spirit of the band since "Discouraged ones", revealed today.

Reactions: ScorpionShard