WHAT THE HELL IS UP EVERYBODY?!?!?!

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
Well, I am back to work and CYBER MONDAY SALE was INSANE! So thanks to everyone who ordered.

What has everyone been up to? Any good news or rumors?

Let's get chatting again....

UPDATE:
PICTURE albums head off to the presses this week.

Well, TOXIK is in the studio now and DARK ANGEL is gigging again so that's some of the best metal news that I could imagine!

Spending loads of money for Christmas on my kids, working nonstop (Currently on my 34th 16 hour day in a row.) to make the money I'm spending, and waiting for the next wave of the Bootcamp series. Awesome news that Temple has a new album coming out. Loved the first two. Also waiting on my order from Stormspell to get here.

I spent a semi relaxing day off work listening to the Red - White - Heavy series from Aerian Rage through to Assassin/Deadly Assassin which I am on now. It helps the house cleaning go by. I am also looking forward to the next batch of Bootcamps next week.

Working my ass off per usual this time of year. Teaching 7-9 grade is always exhausting, but never as much as right before Christmas, with all the grading and shit.

Plus, the kids are geeked about the holidays. My wife owns a dance studio and talks about how crazy they are during this time. Not to mention the 2 hellions we have at home.

I wish I had something to report on the music front. Things have been pretty slow with very few recent buys. Hoping for a very metal Christmas though.

Saw Trevor Peres not too long ago serving his T-Bones BBQ out of his food truck :p Grabbed 2 pulled pork sandwiches, wasn't too bad! Can't wait for those Picture and Reverend reissues.