OMG...!!!!...what the hell is this..!!!!.."WORMED"

yeah I was checkin out some vocal styles adn these guys came up as..."INHALE" style grunts...where u inhale instead of teh orthodox gorwling with exhale......so yeah its uper freakin weird....theres noi way anyone can make up teh words...its jsut insane.......kindda weird.......but yeah cehck out thier website of thier myspace...its insane music...!!!....PEAC EOUT

that burp sounding growling is bullshit, you can barely even hear what they are doing...

How is this different from pretty much every death metal band that isn't Morbid Angel, Edge of Sanity or a clone of one of those? I see it as just another instrument.

Not my thing. Reminds me of the vocalist from Psycroptic a bit. It's like having a pig handle vocal responsibilities. A well-trained pig, of course. That'll do, wormed. That'll do.

yeah I mean......they were also discribed as one of teh most technical death bands out there....I dont really see anyhtign technical in their music....adn the vocals though.....somewhat different and maybe innovative...are really not that good...its like hearing a animal die...its super weird....i dont know yet I f Ive still formed an opinion on them.....maybe afew more listens.....PEAC EOUT

This vocal style has been pissing me off for like 3 years now. It's NOTHING new. Inhaling, take a look at Waking the Cadaver (that fucking band is HUGE in my town), they're pretty shitty, but a lot better than that Wormed band. I could probably think of a dozen more bands that do that. Demilich's vocalist sounds kind of similar. If you want a fucked up voice, check out the first growl in the beginning of "Morgue Whore" by Lord Gore.

Edit: Now that I listened to it, listen to the whole of "Morgue Whore" his growls are fucking crazy at some parts.