What the hell is up with my Recreation Day?

Vertigo

Lost In Everything
Jun 10, 2002
Threshold of Hell
Visit site
I ordered the Limited Edition with the slip cover and extra song from The End Records (all they had), and the damn booklet doesnt have all the lyrics!!! What the hell is up with that? Is my booklet defected, or did Evergrey intend to do this? Can anyone help shed some light on this? Im SO pissed that I cant read along with some of the songs I love, and learn whats actually being said.

Hi,

I also have the ltd. edition of Recreation Day and nothing is wrong with the booklet, all songs are printed.

So it looks like something is wrong with the one you have, what songs are missed?

You can chech out the images of the booklet at www.progart.com This is the site of Mattias Noren, the guy who designed the booklet.
The entire booklet is printed, compare and see what you miss. One note tho, the displayed pages are from the regular CD, as of page 14 they differ since the ltd. edition continues with a song per page. The images are shown a bit lower on the webpage. My booklet contains 24 pages, so yours should have them to. If not, see if they can give you a new and good one at the End.

Henk

(oh, btw. you won't find the lyrics of the bonus-track in the booklet tho)

Goddamit

Yea, I missing pages 8, 9, 10, 11. The last few pages on mine are different but they have the lyrics and pictures.

I am so pissed about this. Do I contact The End Records and ask for a refund, new disc? Or do I have to email someone on the label and just ask for a new booklet?

try The End first since they're the ones who sold the album to you...then again,with IE's Dark Genesis you had to send it to Century Media if you wanted back one with proper labels.