What the Hell?!

That Metal Sludge site is nothing but fucking trendy bullshit and it's nothing about heavy metal. They interview bands and ask them stupid questions like "Would you like to fuck Britney Spears"?

And everyone in Sum 41 should be beaten to death for posing to like Heavy Metal when they make nothing but shitty pop-punk.

MURAI said:
That Metal Sludge site is nothing but fucking trendy bullshit and it's nothing about heavy metal. They interview bands and ask them stupid questions like "Would you like to fuck Britney Spears"?
And everyone in Sum 41 should be beaten to death for posing to like Heavy Metal when they make nothing but shitty pop-punk.

You're right their interviews aren't to be taken seriously. This review though makes them seem like a credible band. What's next Brave Words & Blood Knuckles giving them the thumbs up?! I don't get it....:zzz:

Everyone in that site is so stupid. Wow, everyone in Sum 41 are so funny let's rate their new album 5 out of 5 :rolleyes: That site is a big waste of time.

Well he should be ashamed for doing that video for Sum 41 but the guy won't make Slayer go pop-punk so I don't think that's a serious problem. Slayer has always been better than Machine Head though. Sure, Machine Head were great in their earlier days (good enought to compete with bands like Pantera and Slayer) but they decided to go with the nu-metal trend. Shame dude. Shame...

MURAI said:
Well he should be ashamed for doing that video for Sum 41 but the guy won't make Slayer go pop-punk so I don't think that's a serious problem. Slayer has always been better than Machine Head though. Sure, Machine Head were great in their earlier days (good enought to compete with bands like Pantera and Slayer) but they decided to go with the nu-metal trend. Shame dude. Shame...

I would hope SLAYER would not go Pop....:p
The first Machine Head disc is great, it was all down hill after that.
I just don't get why Kerry called 'em out? And why do such a thing if he's pandering to the fans of musicians(?) on the lighter side?
Guess only he know the answer.:saint:

sixxswine said:
Yeah. But even that track is weak. It's funny Kerry King bad mouths Machine Head, but he'll whore his ass out for a "pop" band?! I bet you he hates Greenday. What's the difference?! /forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

lol.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A lot of those pop punk kids (they suck) probably don't even know who Slayer are.