What time...

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
What time should we expect Glenn's announcement?

Is anyone (besides me) hoping for an announcement tonight at 12 o clock? (Feb. 1st)

I CANT WAIT!

dargormudshark said:
When March 1 came around last year, I woke up at like 6 and the new site was up. But this is a different situation, I am hoping for the stroke of midnight to come, or glenn could torture and wait until 11:59 tomorrow night. :err:
It's honestly going to depend on my schedule. It will indeed be midnight tonight.

Glenn H.

dargormudshark said:
When March 1 came around last year, I woke up at like 6 and the new site was up. But this is a different situation, I am hoping for the stroke of midnight to come, or glenn could torture and wait until 11:59 tomorrow night. :err:

Hahahaha..... I remember checking the site eagerly after we got back from an Oscars party (TheOneRing.net's party, hella cool) while I was out in California. I was staying with some friends in a band (Godhead) at their house, and it was hell trying to explain to them what I was all excited about, since they're not a prog- or power-metal band. I was worn out from a long, exciting day and they were astonished when I freaked out after the site had gone 'live.' I already knew some of the bands on the bill, but I didn't know the exact dates for ProgPower, and I instantly booked a room at the Fairfield online. I still missed out on a 2-BR suite. :loco:

Last year I woke up around 5:30 in the morning and I went online... For my delight, the line up was already posted... When I went back to bed, I swear to god that I said out loud :

"It can't be, I must be dreaming."