What was it for again ?

Shannow

Stunt Plough Rider
Oct 15, 2001
Lithgow, Oz
The presence of, and near deployment of WMD ?
Securing the future of oil and energy supplies ?

I'm confused at present.

And it appears that the people who chose either are/were confused now/then.

So what's the story ?

Dan are you able to make comments without ending them in direct insults and attacks at people?

It was kinda funny at first, in a "aww look at the little fella puffing out his e-chest" kinda way...but now it's not only getting old, but making you look more and more like an idiot day by day.

Dan must be the light of the party with his charming wit (F'wit maybe, but still wit).

Libs are shit scared Howard won't even win his seat, preparing to cost the taxpayer millions for a by-election in a neighbouring "safe seat".

That's confidence for you.

0,1658,5557029,00.jpg

Dan must be the light of the party with his charming wit (F'wit maybe, but still wit).

Oh man you're so funny and clever. Did you think of that all by yourself, you're a big boy now arent you? hey, arent ya?

FAG.

Mate, you made comments about spiff's features, when I'm (reasonably) sure that you've never met him.

I made comments about the person that you present yourself to be on this board.

If you're a "conservative", labor have the next election sewn up if they all go on holiday for the next 5 months.

Dan, you gotta come to Brisbane mate, I think you'd be a top bloke, amybe Spoiff can come along too, I wanna see the arguement, and as much as I think you CAN be a nice guy watch you become a fucking knobend

Mate, you made comments about spiff's features, when I'm (reasonably) sure that you've never met him.

I made comments about the person that you present yourself to be on this board.

If you're a "conservative", labor have the next election sewn up if they all go on holiday for the next 5 months.

My comments about spiffs features (which is a funny word) werent actually meant to be about his features as such, just a new term by which I can bag him with, thats all.

So i present myself to be a fuckwit then? Carefactor? If you dont like what I think I dont give a shit, at least deal with it.

Dan, you gotta come to Brisbane mate, I think you'd be a top bloke, amybe Spoiff can come along too, I wanna see the arguement, and as much as I think you CAN be a nice guy watch you become a fucking knobend

Sometimes I'm a knob end, yes, granted. So are most people though at one point or another.

Will definately let you know when I'm up in Brissy, most likely next year, or maybe late this year...Looking a doing a few shows with Stargazer.