What was the last album(s) you purchased?

Amen - We Have Come For Your Parents
Black Label Society - Stronger Than Death
Sepultura - Beneath The Remains
Tool - Lateralus
Screaming Audio vol.1 (compilation CD from Prosthetic Records)

union9 said:
I'd have to say The Law, as it was the only album I had of them, before it fucking never got returned from an old friend. Fucking brutal album that was. I've only heard bits and pieces of Slaughter... But what I have heard of this sounds very fucking kool. I must get The Law again, and add Slaughter... to the list as well. They did the best cover of Into The Void by Sabbath I've ever heard. Do you know if the Exhorder boy's ever formed other bands? I know the singer did Floodgate, which I have but what about the other guy's?

Sorry to hear that you "lost" your copy of The Law. I wish you good luck on finding those Exhorder CDs as they are very rare today. If you should ever get the chance to pick one of them up do so. They're both worth it.
Concearning your question: No, I don't know anything about their further activities. I didn't even know about this Floodgate band. The only background info I ever learned about them is that Pantera's Phil Anselmo was in Exhorder for a while. But that was back in the late 80s. It is said that Pantera changed their sound to a style very similar to Exhorder after Phil returned to the bunch. Seems strange to me that one band goes straight to the top with a copycat sound while the originators were somehow forgotten.