What was your first band T-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't order crap online cause I don't have a credit card; and the t shirt stores around here don't carry any good band shirts either. what a dillema. :erk: anyway cheers right back at ya maiden guy :kickass:

I can't order crap online cause I don't have a credit card; and the t shirt stores around here don't carry any good band shirts either. what a dillema. :erk: anyway cheers right back at ya maiden guy :kickass:

Can't you just mail cheques off? I'm sure I've seen countless bands that sell shirts that way.

hay Ray, i'm just a dude, i don't work with credit cards/pay pal, its just you and me, this is the first item i have ever sold and i do believe this is a worthy site, this is why i will donate 50% of the bidding money to this site, wot ever the amount.

Ray I just bought a Killers shirt from England cost me $81.00 Australian half was for P and H and no dought half of that half was V.A.T. and V.A.T on the shirt. I payed by money order, I had to have it in $euro, if you really wont something there's always a way.

Ray if only $1 is the end bid so be it, I can't use the shirt so why not sell it to a metal/maiden freak who can.

Ray/people I would not sell the shirt if the shirt still fitted:mad: shit happens.

cheers:kickass: maiden1

hay Ray, i'm just a dude, i don't work with credit cards/pay pal, its just you and me, this is the first item i have ever sold and i do believe this is a worthy site, this is why i will donate 50% of the bidding money to this site, wot ever the amount.

Ray I just bought a Killers shirt from England cost me $81.00 Australian half was for P and H and no dought half of that half was V.A.T. and V.A.T on the shirt. I payed by money order, I had to have it in $euro, if you really wont something there's always a way.

Ray if only $1 is the end bid so be it, I can't use the shirt so why not sell it to a metal/maiden freak who can.

Ray/people I would not sell the shirt if the shirt still fitted:mad: shit happens.

cheers:kickass: maiden1

For a second I thought that was US $ and thought £40 is a massive amount for one shirt but still... £32. o_O I've bought shirts from America and even with postage etc. the total was around £10.

Depending on how much you wont the item, I just paid $81.00 Australian for a Killers Shirt from the UK, that with its V.A.T but i also paid $8.00 for the money order, if you really wont something, its the price you pay.

If this shirt was my size now, we wouldn't be talking about it, I don't have anyone to give it to or whos worthy enough to have it, this is why i've put it up for bids, are YOU worthy? :worship: I think so, otherwise you wouldn't be on this site, and a metal head like myself, so, have a bid wots the harm, if its wot you wont, i might throw in something else, it will depends on the day.
I am not a shop nor business, just into H/Metal like yourselvs :headbang:

cheers:kickass:maiden1

PS: I knew i should of turn'd the page. the shirt was 27 UK squidlys P&H was 24 quid/pound/euro or alot of pence.

A Limp Bizkit shirt was my first one. I guess I can copy and paste this in the "dumbest thing you ever did" thread.

Dimmu Borgir - Spiritual Black Dimensions logo I think
It was in fact an Enthrone Darkness Triumphant logo shirt.. it's all worn and grey now as well. On the first photo I have, my hair was only 5 inches long or so.. now it's over halfway down my back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.