First Metal Shirt

mine was a Megadeth shirt, a badass one by the way. I still have it today but it is rags now and has the sleeves cut off hahaha.

narrot--- didn't you get that Nevermore tee on ebay... I think I rememeber you posting that on the Nevermore board. I'm going to hunt you down and kick your ass for that shirt hahaha...cheers

My first metal t-shirt was Ozzy Osbourne/blizzard of ozz

Carcass was my first death metal shirt.

That was back when I used to wear death metal shirts though, I don't anymore. Only sometimes when I go to a concert.

Mine was Cradle of Filth's wanker shirt .. I still wear it in school all the time .. everyone's like "whats a wanker?" haha it's funny ..stupid fuckin preps .. and not one person in my old school could read what it said on the front(which was just the CoF logo)..

my first shirt was iron maiden run to the hills! It was a whit t-shirt with eddy on front of hilltop smashing british flag into the ground

My first shirt... hmmm... i beleive that it was either... Iron Maiden or Nevermore... Dreaming Neon Black shirt was my first.. .no... hang on... wait... i think my first one was a cowboys from hell Pantera shirt.. yeah... i think that was it... :shrug:

I had a metallica Metal Up Your Ass tshirt and A trash (Alice Cooper) one. Both mysteriously dissapeared while being washed one day. my mum hated them and she still won't admit it, even though It's been 10 years since I last saw them :D (and I don't even know how they lasted the years before that :D )