What to do with a bootleg shirt?

Aristocrap

New Metal Member
Apr 18, 2012
Connecticut, USA
A friend of mine showed me a Bathory shirt he bought on ebay for cheap, but we came to the conclusion it was a bootleg after comparing it to other shirts. The shirt in question:

270a_12.JPG

Compared to the original picture:
Bathory-logo.jpg

The goat image is a bit stretched out from top to bottom and seems a bit less-detailed than the classic album cover. I don't think there's anything on the back, either. We'll find out for sure once it arrives. In the meantime, what does one do with a shirt upon finding out it's bootleg? Granted, he could sell it again, simply wear it, or if he didn't want to wear a bootleg around, I suggested making it into a backpatch or something like that. What would you do in the same situation?

If its stretched a little, maybe its just the print shops doing. As in they supplied the artwork, and the print shop stretched the image a little to make it more aesthetically pleasing, while making it not a bootleg at all?

I'd say if he bought it, and its close enough, keep it. He wanted bathory shirt, and he'll have one. I see nbd in that.