What was your first band T-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wear it anymore but i printed it on a t-shirt like ten years ago,it said "Metallicka". I wore that shirt all the time

And of course the classical goatshirt by Bathory.

My first band shirt is my Metallica one, which is just a random one; no particular album. It's still my only band shirt because I can’t buy off the internet either. I suppose I could get a Slayer shirt from a store but I can't be bothered, unless it's that cool slayer wehrmacht one. I would like a JP defenders or a WASP one but I haven't seen a WASP one that I like.

Iron Maiden don't even need sticking up for, they are respected by people with intelligence if not always liked so you can just leave the fools to be fools. It is also the same with Priest and Sabbath.

Is it deemed ok in metal circles to just print your own shirt for a band if they dont have one you like?

Just wondered; I'd do it anyway.

As long as you don't get caught, but if you did your own design it wouldn't be theirs, so you would be the only one who would know WTF your shirts all about.

and if I'm right you can make 7 changes to a design to make it your own.

say you did IRON MAIDEN you can't copy-rite IRON MAIDEN and sell that shirt, but IF you did IRON MAIDEN you still wouldn't sell the shirts as its not IRON MAIDEN they only do it one way and that's their way and that's wot sells shirts....but if you had copy-rite or a band gave you permission then why not go for it.

this is in my opinion, I wouldn't get one if not an original...:)

As long as you don't get caught, but if you did your own design it wouldn't be theirs, so you would be the only one who would know WTF your shirts all about.

and if I'm right you can make 7 changes to a design to make it your own.

say you did IRON MAIDEN you can't copy-rite IRON MAIDEN and sell that shirt, but IF you did IRON MAIDEN you still wouldn't sell the shirts as its not IRON MAIDEN they only do it one way and that's their way and that's wot sells shirts....but if you had copy-rite or a band gave you permission then why not go for it.

this is in my opinion, I wouldn't get one if not an original...:)

I didn't intend to do any great quantity or sell them.

I would never get an iron on AGAIN, my first was Iron Maidens Number Of The Beast transfer, after the third wash it started to fall apart, I loved that shirt..:erk:, I thought I was bigger than Maiden themselves and I was only 17 then...Now I only get origionals..(screen print)..:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.