What was your first band T-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the stitching of good quality? You shoud lift it up and take another pic so I can look TBH.

My first metal shirt was bought for me when I was about ten.

IronMaidenFirstAlbumOriginal.jpg

i had the iron maiden the killers and a 96 97 kiss concert shirt that was given to me

In your opinion. You can say "I think RATM suck" don't say they suck because you make it sound like you are saying it is a fact, which it isn't its an opinion.
:rolleyes:
but he is expressing something about something SUBJECTIVE so it is obviously going to be an opinion, he doesn't need to have "i think"

RATM suck.

In your opinion. You can say "I think RATM suck" don't say they suck because you make it sound like you are saying it is a fact, which it isn't its an opinion.
:rolleyes:

I don't fucking care anyway. I don't think I'd get a Cannibal Corpse shirt, although I like them I don't want to be labelled as Emo or Satanist.

And on the whole Maiden thing, I like their guitar but their vocalist sucks, what the fuck were they thinking?

how the f*ck can you say Maidens vocalist sucks, that's like saying the lead singer of all Heavy Metal Bands suck, how the f*ck did you come up with an assumption like that about a great metal band? I have been listening to Iron Maiden for the past 24 years and I will still be listening to them for the next 24 if we are still around, so I don't think you know wot the f*ck your talking about and that's just in my opinion. And there is no way you could be talking about Bruce Dickinson.

Yes, but your opinions on metal mean nothing, owing to the fact you like RATM.

Just because I like a band you don't like doesn't mean that my opinions mean on Metal mean nothing. I'm sure there are other people on this forum who like RATM as well, they're just one band I like.

Go annoy someone else.

Ok...

So where does Bathory, Burzum, Slayer, Children Of Bodom, Messhuggah, Wormed, Nile, and Cannibal Corpse get me?

There is an old saying "You Can Lead A Horse To Water, But You Can't Make The F*CKER Drink IT"

New saying "You Can Give A Dog A Bone, It Dosen't Mean You Have To Play With IT"....^:lol:

IRON MAIDEN....\m/.(-_-).V. says F.U RATM

Status
Not open for further replies.