what was your first show?

Anthrax on The Persistence of Time tour at the Melbourne Sports & Entertainment Centre in 1990 sometime.

I went to see Elton John & Billy Joel in '94 with my Mom. Yeah, it sucked, but it was the first show I went to. The 2nd show I went to was Metallica on '99. I smoked so much herb I didn't even remember it after leaving.

I'll one up you and ohiogrinder

my first show was Blink 182 with FenixTX and Social Distortion at the Universal Ampitheatre (in Los Angeles)

first metal show was Dream Theater at the Wiltern Theatre

don't be dissing Social Distortion, thats old school punk rock right there.

My brothers band, or old band. After that we went to another club. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. This bands vocalist says in a generic voice "this was the first song we made" and then when he sings he sounds like someone imitating their sister complaining. It was hilarious. Everyone started leaving. And he threw his jacket in the crowd and no one caught it. And thats when I learned something. Throw the jacket first so you know if people will catch you.

I also saw a Kiss tribute performed by School of Rock Baltimore which I recently joined. I'm going to be playing a show in January.

First metal show: GWAR, at the Canal Club in Richmond, VA.

First good metal show: Therion, two weeks ago at the Jaxx in Springfield, VA.

Iron Maiden - World Slavery Tour 1985
in San Diego with Twisted Sister opening up.

I win!

I agree.