What will happen 2008 Dan?

best news its about Moontower 2
shal it be better if Dan record the same riffs/style like Moontower 1?
I hope it wll be the big step ahead that Dan record some different

good luck, Dan!
keep in touch and more information about your themes in your lyric
because the lyric in Moontower 1 is intresting and unique

So much good shit happening these days!

Dan's writing Moontower II...
Dag's writing future Nightingale...
Opeth's Watershed is going to blow my mind/Roundhouse Tapes DVD in Sept...
Bloodbath are back...

Things can't really get much better than this!

Oh CRAP.

Nightingale coming to Finland is probably the best news I've heard all my life, though I was a bit careful, expecting you guys to play somewhere far away from my place so I'd miss the gig. BUT AT NOSTURI?! Damn, that's like a 45 minute drive. Best news of my life times INFINITY.

I love you guys.

Ingvar Kamprad or someone should pay you guys in Nightingale so you could come to Skellefteå ,would be so awesome if you could come to Norrland:kickass:

Moontower 2 sounds sweet by the way:).

NIGHTINGALE IN SPAIN AGAIIINN???????????????????????????? Please...tell me it's true :OMG::worship:

Dan Swanö;6933820 said:
Nightingale gigs?

There is a gig in Finland with Evergrey in March. We are discussing a gig in Spain in April. That is all I know the moment.

Odyssey?

The re-release will be out sometime during the last half of the year, and I have recorded a bunch of coverversions to go along with the package. really geil stuff!!

Moontower 2?

I am writing it right now, and it will not be a Moontower 2...I already have an album title and a cover in mind, but I won´t "leak" cause it is so cool that it will most likely be stolen!!! I have written around 50 riffs already where maybe 10 will survive the "filter". Musically it is a cross between Alter Bridge and Moontower-style stuff. There will be more normal singing there and not so one-dimensional like Moontower. There will still be growls, but nothing fast and grinding. I will use a bunch of sessionmusicians that havn´t been playing this kind of stuff before and I am sure there will be a nice collision!!

Frameshift?

Ask Henning. I will sing once he get the stuff written!

More stuff?

I hope to mix and master as much as possible.
I have just finished 6 songs of intense death metal as a session-growler with a project called Obliterhate and I am ready happy with the way my growls sound and after a few days it felt like my throat surrendered and let me do this stuff without the throatpain and the blistering headaches, which is cool..

Dan:headbang:

Dan Swanö;6933820 said:
Moontower 2?

I am writing it right now, and it will not be a Moontower 2...I already have an album title and a cover in mind, but I won´t "leak" cause it is so cool that it will most likely be stolen!!! I have written around 50 riffs already where maybe 10 will survive the "filter". Musically it is a cross between Alter Bridge and Moontower-style stuff. There will be more normal singing there and not so one-dimensional like Moontower. There will still be growls, but nothing fast and grinding. I will use a bunch of sessionmusicians that havn´t been playing this kind of stuff before and I am sure there will be a nice collision!!

ME WANT!

It would be great to have Nightingale playing again in Spain. I would like to comment on the show they offered in a little town near Barcelona, last year.

When we knew Dan and the guys would be playing live in our country we were both amazed and afraid, because even when we'd been looking forward to something like this for quite some time, Spain could vary from a very warm and open-armingly place, to some mostly dull and forgetful whereabouts.

This might differ from Dan's opinion, but I doubt the impression of the "venue" where the "festival" took place was so reassuring at all. It took us half an hour driving around an industrial park, to find the right empty warehouse where the show was meant to take place.

It was crowded by extreme metal fans, since it was a festival with lots of death/thrash bands in it, with the sole exception of Nightingale and Nanowar, the latter being a parody of Manowar, reason for the name's resemblance.

It made the whole thing odd. Not even Dan's past related to a rather extreme metal would explain Nightingale playing among these other bands whose style differs substantially from Nightingale's. We looked at it all suspiciously, almost reluctantly, but we just drowned into Guitar Hero, since the festival offered three videoconsole stations with the game on it.

Dan was wandering the place, I crossed him a couple of times, but I didn't approach, probably because I wouldn't know what to say. "I'd like to purchase Nightfall Overture but it is so damn hard to find out there" would have been a good start, perhaps...

Nightingale's show started off at 2:00 past midnight, this is not a real problem for me aside from the waiting since 23:00. It was good, although the sound was far from perfect, the set list was nice and the guys seemed motivated enough. I couldn't but pity that the show wasn't set more accurately, seeing Swano in a festival under these conditions was not the environment I would have chosen for them.

However, it was good to see them, and knowing that there's a chance to see them again is good enough. However, I hope it is not before may, because I'm currently living in Belgium and I get back to Spain in may. ;)

Thanks for listening,

|ng.