What will women look like 10 years from now?!?

Reading this thread, I'm surely becoming lesbian.

:lol:
I'm not here anymore

Reactions: NAD
was it here that i read this, or one of my toilet mags???

"plastic surgery is the worst thing you can do, as no matter how young you are trying to make yourself look, others will always think you are automatically old"

but about this thread ... man, 00's wimmenz are amazing, goddamn Mickey Dees has made even the youngest bird stacked and just plain slutty looking.

Jackie O would be a 10 in 2021.

What is old, is new again.

Also, another thread that peels away at a man's true character. Nothing Everlost said was offensive in the least. Those with a differing opinion shouldnt have had an abrasive tone, regardless of their own position. Empathy my brethren, may the man who has never dodged a bullet cast the first stone. White Knighting is a by-product of thirst.

A 31-year-old Danish tutor from Copenhagenstan has an untidy message for all potential beaus: Dont dare to pass the nair!"

"Eldina isn’t all too concerned with what she looks like. "She" Says that going au naturel is a way to weed out the bad apples among prospective pay pigs thirsty at the trough.

Eldina thinks her unibrow and forth coming fu manchu allows her to weed out ‘conservative’ suitors who don’t want to be with her just because of her looks." Despite having no desirable skills outside of being a moist gash to dispense an evening load.

BEFORE Feminism. Plucked, bleached, shaved, shaken, not stirred.
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unilad.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F02%2FDanish-WOman-3.jpg

AFTER Feminism. Natural unshaven. No conservative guys can get with this.
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.unilad.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F02%2FDanish-Woman-4.jpg

Not only does Eldina (who is currently still single, but still holds enough womanly charm to achieve thirst levels betwixt 500-700grams per ml of paypig saliva.) Hairdina has stated she can now attract a better quality of man, and other areas of her life have also improved due to her spending less time on personal grooming, plucking, shaving and applying cosmetics.

"Eldina added: ‘Now, I’ve chosen to focus on the tasks and goals that I need to have done and less on how I appear while doing them"

(Millennial men were too busy playing video games to offer comment.)

Reactions: Krilons Resa
you're just saying that because despite the above, i won the mustaschkamp 2015

which, ofc, implies that yours is even worse