What Would It Take to Get TIMS Into a Studio to Record?

raider187

Slave to TIMS
Aug 11, 2009
Pleasanton, CA
An interested label? Time? $$$? All of the above?

IMHO, With the current line-up of Linda, Wanda, Courtney, Kirsten, and Nita, it would be an absolute shame to never get their talents permanently displayed on CD. We all love seeing you ladies live and in person, or on youtube.com, but it would be so cool to drive around and listen to your blistering versions of never before/seldomly performed Maiden tracks. Any chance of this happening in the future?

you offering money or services :)

lol-if I still had my contacts and resources from my playing and clubbing days in the Bay Area, I'd get them in a studio myself. I've recorded singles, demos, and a full-length CD over my time, and yeah, it isn't as easy as it seems. But it sure would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet to find a way to get a new product from the Maidens. : )

Hey, let's add a "Donations" link to the front page of the site! :D Then we can pay studio time for TIMS to record, pay to have the CD distributed, and finally pay Maiden royalties for each unit sold.

An interested label? Time? $$$? All of the above?

IMHO, With the current line-up of Linda, Wanda, Courtney, Kirsten, and Nita, it would be an absolute shame to never get their talents permanently displayed on CD. We all love seeing you ladies live and in person, or on youtube.com, but it would be so cool to drive around and listen to your blistering versions of never before/seldomly performed Maiden tracks. Any chance of this happening in the future?

100% agree! BUT...and it's a big "but"...there IS a possibility to drive around with Maidens in your car stereo. Download those YouTube videos,convert them to MP3,and there you go. There's your own Maidens live CD. Of course a REAL CD would be much better,but unfortunately I can't see that happening in the near future.

100% agree! BUT...and it's a big "but"...there IS a possibility to drive around with Maidens in your car stereo. Download those YouTube videos,convert them to MP3,and there you go. There's your own Maidens live CD. Of course a REAL CD would be much better,but unfortunately I can't see that happening in the near future.

They've done it in the past, but they're schedule's (especially Nita's) are very busy, recording is costly (god, don't I know!), and so on and so forth. But it would be so AWESOME to have this line-up immortalized for all to hear for years to come.