Hi, I need some help to get Japan tour 2010 video

IronLord

New Metal Member
May 28, 2013
People, give me please a link to download (free or for pay - it dosen't matter) full-length video, that was released on DVD after Japan tour 2010. I've try to find that video on the web, but unsuccessfully ((.
Other way, maybe someone knows an internet-shop to buy that DVD, but it is less prefered, because it will long delivery.
Anyway, I deathly want to have that video in my collection, so help please!

Also, I shall very thanks, for links to download any other full-concert video of The Iron Maidens (exept one - Rock The Ink Festival, Laughlin, Nevada - I have it already)

And lastly.... Courtney, Nita, Wanda, Linda, Kirsten (I hope you are reading this), I admire by your playing, singing and your artistry! You are the best! I wish you good luck in everything!

Hey Ironlord, those have been discontinued. I'm sure someone could burn you a copy here. Let me know if you find any copies for sale anywhere cuz I don't even think I have one! Lol.

Hi, Doodoobubbachuck!
I did not find even one proposition about selling Japan tour DVD... unfortunately.
And of course, I'll be very happy, if someone will agree to burn a copy for me and send it to me in Ukrain.
I could compensate expenses by some money-transfer (VISA for example).

Perhaps, I made mistake, asking the links...
apparently it's not ordinarily for you - to get video by downloading from file-exchanger...
I assure you, I did not mean any disrespect to the members of The Iron Maidens and their fans.
The only problem I have - there are no places here in Ukrain to buy these videos as normally.
So, what would you do in my situation?

Hi, Metallicat180!
Thank you very much for your post!
I even did not know, that Venezuela's show was released on DVD!!!
I don't doubt - that was a great event, and I want to see it very-very much!!!

So, what the ways are exist to get this DVD to me????
Or like this: what the ways have I to get this DVD????
(pardon for my English)

Hi, Metallicat180!
Thank you very much for your post!
I even did not know, that Venezuela's show was released on DVD!!!
I don't doubt - that was a great event, and I want to see it very-very much!!!

So, what the ways are exist to get this DVD to me????
Or like this: what the ways have I to get this DVD????
(pardon for my English)

The Venezuela one is just a download (follow the instuctions in the thread if you're not sure how to download it). It's not an official dvd I'm afraid.

The Venezuela one is just a download (follow the instuctions in the thread if you're not sure how to download it). It's not an official dvd I'm afraid.
Thank you, Metallicat, I downloaded it!
In truth, I was upset by few things - the technical problems during the show and sometimes playing guitarist, who played in place of Murray.
(perhaps, there were not enough repetitions with invited guitarist before the show, or something else was a reason... )
And Nita, who didn't take part in that event, it is a greatest upset of course.
But anyway, it was an excellent show!!!

People, who knows - what a show, from which this fragment is?
Is it real to find full-length HQ video of that show?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,
I was reading this post and saw that a few of you were looking for this DVD of the MAIDENS in JAPAN 2010.
I have a copy of the and if you need a copy,I can make some and mail them to you. Just shoot me an email at :snowplow1@hotmail.com
We can exchange info once i hear from you.
Up the Irons \m/

Yeeeeeeeees!!!
It's cool !!!
Thanks-thanks!!!
I'll write you e-mail right now!