Help me, I need to be famous

But it actually had no purpose. "Yay, I can climb a rock!" Who jump in life, anyway? Fuckin' no one, that is.

Well, if you prefer quantity over quality, go for fallout "I can pick every fucking things and 99% of them are useless" way. I don't play my games for armors. Mass Effect story was ace, Fallout one was shit. I stand my point.

Who can't jump in life, anyway? Fuckin' no one, that is.

And Yes, I like quantity, over the same shit copy pasted over and over with different colours. Every planet was random coloured terrain, with a few cliffs. The vehicle fighting was just a joke too, zoom your gun in and jump over every missile that comes near you. You had, as I said, 5 kinds of armor, and once you got far enough, you find the same one, only a better kind of it!

Space Armor
Space Armor II
Space Armor III
Pink Space Armor II

I just realized I'm talking to someone who willfully made an alias for himself called "666laiho_4evacobhc". :erk:

If?

Thats pretty retarded. The game is going to make them millions, they arn't just going to not release their near complete game. SC2 could be a video of Blizzard rolling in WoW cash and people would still buy it.

I only say if because the game has been delayed almost as many times as Time, and the site hasn't been updated in months.

Although now there's news that they're releasing it on three separate CD's, one for each race. Retarded money making device? Absolutely. Will several million people, including myself, fall for it? Of course we will.

Who can't jump in life, anyway? Fuckin' no one, that is.

And Yes, I like quantity, over the same shit copy pasted over and over with different colours. Every planet was random coloured terrain, with a few cliffs. The vehicle fighting was just a joke too, zoom your gun in and jump over every missile that comes near you. You had, as I said, 5 kinds of armor, and once you got far enough, you find the same one, only a better kind of it!

Space Armor
Space Armor II
Space Armor III
Pink Space Armor II

I just realized I'm talking to someone who willfully made an alias for himself called "666laiho_4evacobhc". :erk:

OH HAI

<3

Now that I'm getting near the end of fallout im seeing some flaws with it too :erk:
Levelcapwtf!?!!?

Just like Oblivion, mods will save it!!!

<3

Now that I'm getting near the end of fallout im seeing some flaws with it too :erk:
Levelcapwtf!?!!?

Just like Oblivion, mods will save it!!!

After all it's a matter of choice. The more I play, the more I say ``Well, it's Hal-life-2 with RPG-Elements.``(And I Liked HL2). Which is not bad. Just not my style. It turn out out to be a Oblivion with a futuristic style (And Oblivion sucked compared to Daggerfal). I'm old school on my rpgs and Mass Effect connected with me ('cause I'mma Star Wars fanboys).

Also, I just bought this, bitches! :

MS SideWinder X6
microsoft-sidewinder-x6.jpg

It's like the fucking deathstar, just in keyboard form:kickass:

IT HAS LIGHTS

Some SteelSeries mousepad, cloth. It's hueg.

and I put an order up on this baby, they're gonna call me when it gets here!

ROCCAT Kone!

kone.jpg

And just to be a real geek, I have the SteelSeries 5H V2 headset as well. Awesome.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Also, I just bought this, bitches! :

MS SideWinder X6
microsoft-sidewinder-x6.jpg

It's like the fucking deathstar, just in keyboard form:kickass:

IT HAS LIGHTS

Some SteelSeries mousepad, cloth. It's hueg.

and I put an order up on this baby, they're gonna call me when it gets here!

ROCCAT Kone!

kone.jpg

And just to be a real geek, I have the SteelSeries 5H V2 headset as well. Awesome.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Nice mouse, but my Logitech G11 rapes your keyboard :p
The backlight is Blue! Playing in the dark makes nerdyness extra fun.

motherfucking noobs

my next keyboard:

8396_das_keyboard.jpg

Have at thee

If i had the money:
optimus_maximus.jpg

But $1600 is a wee bit stiff for a keyboard

3100 dpi:cool:

My keyboard has red, as I said: It's like the fucking Deathstar.

Yours is like the Millenium Falcon, jedifaggot.

1) Deathstar had GREEN lazers.
2) Mellenium Falcon was ship of Han Solo who wasn't a jedi, it shot RED lazers, and had red paint bits.

Know your Star Wars child!

@Muffin: the other one is toooo much. Id be afraid to have liquids in the same room as that thing, and touch it without gloves.

Pretty much, i'd probably sit and program shit to fly across the keyboard, and stare at it for hours, then put it away in fear of breaking it :lol: