Help me, I need to be famous

LOLOL

(props, haha!)

I like you man, but you suck up too much to anyone who disagrees with Joe/Gonzo, it's almost as if you have some vendetta against them :erk: Kinda reminds me of when the bully says to the kid "gimme all your money!" and then the bully's little weak sidekick leans round from behind and goes "yeeaaahhh"

First of all, how old are you?

Do you play video/computer games? If your answer is yes, go to question 2. If your answer is no, please explain why you don't play computer games.
Yes

Approximately how many hours per week do you spend playing games?
not much anymore, but usually it would be around 5

Do you buy or illegally download your games?
Both. I have an SNES emulator, but most of the games I have downloaded are games I already own. I just prefer the emulator for the save option and because they work better.

How often do you buy games?
Every once in a while

On avarage, how much money do you spend on gaming in a year? That includes upgrading your system, buying consoles...etc
100, maybe. Maybe more if I'm buying a new system. Usually when I buy a game, I go to the used games pile and find some good games under 30.00

How often do you download games?
Every once in a while, four times a month maybe?

Why do you play video games? (Entertainment, to kill time, to relax...etc)
Enternatinment, kill time, and to disappear for a time

Name a good thing and a bad thing about video/computer games.
I had a problem with Twilight Princess(for example), the game was supposed to have darker tones, more adult-oriented, but the kids complained and they had to scrap most of the game to make it more kid-centered. Most games I can't find for my age group unless it's a shooter, and there's at least a million of those. And sometimes the game is too short, and when the game is over, there isn't anything to do afterwards.

I like you man, but you suck up too much to anyone who disagrees with Joe/Gonzo, it's almost as if you have some vendetta against them :erk: Kinda reminds me of when the bully says to the kid "gimme all your money!" and then the bully's little weak sidekick leans round from behind and goes "yeeaaahhh"

That is why I ignored him :lol: He's been doing it for a while now and I just ignore it. It's funny.

LOL. I agree

wait... WHAT??!

I like you too. As I do your sister, but in a different way :p IFYAKNOWWHATIMEAN

That is why I ignored him :lol: He's been doing it for a while now and I just ignore it. It's funny.

I would like to meet you irl :lol: I honestly think we would be cool if we just dropped this shit between us (it takes two).

One of my classmates skipped school for a whole week when the Wrath of the Lich King(?) was released.

That is not surprising, considering the level of insanity that WoW seems to cause. My school had a huge shitfit when some kid set up an independent WoW server in his room and started running it through the campus Internet server.

Of course, we all know that the entire country of South Korea is going to take a month-long vacation when (if?) Starcraft 2 is released.

twehnee

-Do you play video/computer games? If your answer is yes, go to question 2. If your answer is no, please explain why you don't play computer games.

Mass Effect.

As much as I put glass in my ass, which is a lot.

Mass Effect.

Mass Effect.

On avarage, how much money do you spend on gaming in a year? That includes upgrading your system, buying consoles...etc

Mass Effect.

Mass Effect.

I play Mass Effect for Mass Effect.

Good Thing: Mass Effect
Not-so-good thing: No Mass Effect and the new Fallout.

I'm sussed, there's nobody I can trust:mad:

One of my classmates skipped school for a whole week when the Wrath of the Lich King(?) was released.

My freind dropped out of highschool and did nothing but play 18 hours a day for a good 10 months.
Made some money making/selling accounts and farming, but pretty much just enough to afford pot and some beer now and then.

Of course, we all know that the entire country of South Korea is going to take a month-long vacation when (if?) Starcraft 2 is released.
If?

Thats pretty retarded. The game is going to make them millions, they arn't just going to not release their near complete game. SC2 could be a video of Blizzard rolling in WoW cash and people would still buy it.

At least in Fallout you can Jump.
Also

Mass Effect Sucked. I like my RPGs to have more than 5 suits of armor.

At least in Fallout you can Jump.

But it actually had no purpose. "Yay, I can climb a rock!" Who jump in life, anyway? Fuckin' no one, that is.

Mass Effect Sucked. I like my RPGs to have more than 5 suits of armor.

Well, if you prefer quantity over quality, go for fallout "I can pick every fucking things and 99% of them are useless" way. I don't play my games for armors. Mass Effect story was ace, Fallout one was shit. I stand my point.

twehnee

-Do you play video/computer games? If your answer is yes, go to question 2. If your answer is no, please explain why you don't play computer games.

Mass Effect.

As much as I put glass in my ass, which is a lot.

Mass Effect.

Mass Effect.

Mass Effect.

Mass Effect.

I play Mass Effect for Mass Effect.

I'm sussed, there's nobody I can trust:mad:

holy shit man :worship: i missed you :oops: my fav troll