What would you do in my place?

jangoux

May 9, 2006
So guys,

My home studio is located right now at my parents' house, on my old bedroom. The thing is, their money situation is not good and they're going to sell the place and go to a smaller place. My father already told to think of a solution (drum kit, cab, some other music stuff). At first I was 'OK, so I simply won't record anymore...', but then I thought that I need to store all my stuff on some place. This is the problem: I don't have a place. I don't have space on my own home to store anything but the guitars, and even this I don't want to store here - my house was robbed a few months ago and A LOT of stuff was stolen. My house is really unsafe and my wife complains a lot when I brig this kind of stuff home. I could sell everything but this would simply be an end to my music/recording life for good and I don't really need this right now - I forfeited all the fun off my life for the last couple years and i really really need to start having fun and give myself a healthy life style for once.

Anyway, I know this is something I need to find out by myself, but at the moment I am clueless. What would you do ?

Maybe find someone else in a similar situation, and rent a place together? Do you work, have regular income? Should be a solvable issue...