Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Get to creating and recording with NEW members

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Farewell tour with Joey and John

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Just hang it up before there is little or no cred left

Votes: 8 11.4%

• Total voters
honestly, in my opinion the most ideal thing to have happen would be to erase the past two years. I know that a lot of people really enjoy the reunion lineup, and I will admit that the two shows I went to were very good and I had a lot of fun. But look at what has happened. The fans have become extremely divided. Before there was a mention of Joey's return all the Bush-haters did not speak out so often. Now all we do is bicker and fight. Question the bands "integrity." Wonder why no one asnwers our questions. Wonder why the band is being so shady, etc. 2 years ago, we had a line-up that was MOVING. It may not be your favourit line-up, but at least it was progressing. Now we have a reunited lineup that is stuck in the mud. Surrounded by doubt from it's own fans. And that is just a shitty place to be. I feel bad for the band because I honestly respect what they are doing, but they catch shit no matter what actions they take. 2 years ago we were all just about seeing the band on tour and anticipating what was next. Oh and not to mention the allmighty Dime was still alive and well :(

I guess I am not voting, hahahaha.

WORD! With WCFYA they got actual TV network play on Carson and maybe with the next outing it would have been Conan? It was moving mainstream (read money making) for the first time in a long time. Us Bush era fans are a different breed. Most people that see my thrax shirts or tatto ask "werent they the guys with the ball caps and funny shorts?".... ........ Would have been nice for a TRUE follow up that made some radio play. Nice for them more than anyone.