what would your intro music be?

colonel kurtz

Sep 7, 2006
alright, let's say you were an MMA fighter/wrestler/boxer/whatever...what would you pick to blast on the PA on your way out?

personally, i think i'd go with the haunted - dark intentions/bury your dead, or metallica - harvester of sorrow. i feel like either one sends a pretty strong message that someone's about to get fucked up...

Definitely this.

Then whilst my opponent is totally dumbfounded, I'd run into the ring and use my 'SURPRISE BUTTSECKS' special move.

I'd win every fucking time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I don't want to be a wrestler. I just want intro music play from the sky whenever I walk into a place.

The Black Dahlia Murder - "Unhallowed" into "Funeral Thirst".

I'd have to go with one of the best album openings ever:

I still remember getting a copy of Restless and Wild from the import metal section of my local record store back in 1982, the one with the burning flying V's on the cover - not the later released American version with the band on stage, putting it on for the first time and hearing those old album hiss sounds and expecting pummeling metal any second only to hear "Hi dee hi do hi da, hi dee hi do hi da, hi de hi do hi da...hahahahaha ......scratchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - an then the pummeling metal awesomeness of title track Fast as a Shark.

I think that would be great walk-out music. :headbang::hotjump:

Could work If I was a Vegas magician too.:lol:

Gojira: Vacuity or Where Dragons Dwell

Behemoth: Ov Fire and the Void

God Forbid: War of Attrition

Soilwork: Natural Born Chaos

Assuming I was good, Architect's "Broke Dick Dog."

Fucking Pantera man. For sure.

The intro to 'Clash With Reality' or perhaps 'Slaughtered'.

or the end of 'Mouth For War' from the "There comes a time within everyone...." bit onwards. ON LOOP.

I don't fight, but I do exclusively listen to Pantera during weight training.

If I say "I'm a lover not a fighter" can I get away with this as my "walk on" music?:rolleyes::eek:;)

Fucking Pantera man. For sure.

The intro to 'Clash With Reality' or perhaps 'Slaughtered'.

or the end of 'Mouth For War' from the "There comes a time within everyone...." bit onwards. ON LOOP.

i don't listen to only pantera when lifting...but i'm always pumped when they pop up on my random playlist :kickass: