what you are listening to right now?

NP: The Black League - Doomsday Sun - "Sanguinary Blues"

And we Finns are quite good looking, I'd say. And I'm the abominition that proves the rule.

-Villain (sad and tired)

How coincidental,
I'm drinking coffee and listening to Edward Grieg's "The Hall of the Mountain King" :)

Coming up next is Debussy's "Clair de Lune"

Morning erection by Opeth

I told Mikeal at the time what Morningrise might be construed for, especially in England where we have a habit of taking an otherwise normal word and then turning it into something smutty :)

When I first heard Morningrise was going to be the title (a last minute change.. it was "Nectar" for ages) I immediately thought of the "Dawn Horn".

For the ladies who aren't in the "know" it's when you wake up and you're desperate to pee, but you can't because of the aformentioned affliction. You have no choice but to either soak the ceiling, or stand 2 metres away from the toilet and get the arc just right (and then slowly shuffle forward as you start to run out...). You could also put your hands on the wall in front and bend at 90 degrees...

Any other methods?

Lee B

I just heard that song "Her Silent Cry At Dawn" from April Ethereal. Not completely my preference, but its not bad. As far as them naming it what they did and the album title, it doesn't really make that much of a difference to me...it's all about the quality of the music. I've found myself agreeing that's it wicked cheesy then realizing that...it's just a name. Granted, I thought the way Opeth came up with theirs was very creative, but then again, that's why I think they blow most bands away. They're so creative. :)

::: opens media player and plays some random Vintersorg, Ödemarkens Son :::

I was reading the This Weeks Metal at LoTFP and about AGALLOCH'S upcoming release, "Of Stone, Wind, and Pillor." Mostly instrumental? I've been liking that lately.

Lynn

She is waterdrops over the pyre.