What your first CD (Tape/Vinyl) in your life?

Godswil

Russian.
So..what your first CD (Tape/Vinyl) in your life?

I was 10 years old when get my first tape Michel Van Dyke - 1989...
and 13 years old when get first CD ..Some Eurodance compilation.
At 15 I get first metal tape Sentenced - Down 1996

and you..?

Oh...
one of the first tapes I got was Side A: Metallica - Ride the lightening Side B: Tankard - The meaning of life
And some Helloween, Keepers albums.
I think my first CD was Scorpions - Crazy World, and Death - Human my first harder CD.

The first real thing I got was Offspring - Americana in '98. First metal album was prolly Metallica - S&M. It's a mystery how I actually started listening to good music when I once liked Metallica.

First i got a lot of mix casettes from my friends brother with different rock/metal when i was 6-7 years (Thor FTW!!)
First album i bought myself was Alice Cooper - Thrash when i was 9 (on vinyl offcourse :))

One big moment was when said brother gave me Slayers South of heaven when i was 8.. to this day i hold that album as one of the best ever made.

First cd's I ever bought was some of E-Types work back in .. uh, -96 I guess. I was eleven at that time.

Got my first rock/metal cd in -98/99 as a birthday gift.
LOK - Naken, blästrad och skitsur:)kickass:).

First rock/metal album I bought was Korn - Follow the leader.

First CD I ever owned was The Wallflowers - Bringing Down the Horse. First metal was Dream Theater, might have been SDoIT, and from there I have gone on to all kinds of music.

my first tape was metallica-reload(I still like this one).katatonia-tonight's decision was my second tape it was a gift from my cousin(still my all time favourite).my first cd is sentenced-crimson I guess.

My first CD was definitely a Chicago album. I think it was Chicago Transit Authority. That's funny since I'm not even 20 yet.

But we all know that Chicago rules!

First cd: Alanis Morisette - Jagged Little Pill...don't even ask...I was like 9 or 10 and from word of mouth it was something cool and alternative at the time....now it's probably being used as a water bottle.
First tape: Nirvana - In Utero...It's quite smashed to pieces in some garbage dump somewhere.
First vinyl: Impaled - Mondo Medicale...after winning it in a contest answering who was the first Carcass vocalist.

First cd that got me into music was tool-ænima

Got it for 3 bucks along with anti christ super star remix or something that wasn't that great but so what. some of the best money I ever spent really.

I don't know which LP I got first, but it could have been a Madonna LP (I still have 3 Madonna LP's, hell yeah!).

First CD I ever bought was A-ha - Hunting High and Low :) Somewhere in the 2nd half of the 80's. First 'heavy metal' CD I bought was Iron Maiden's "Holy Smoke" CD single. Then Sepultura's "Schizophrenia" or something. Death "Human" was also one of the first heavy CD's I bought, definitely among the 1st 5.

Everybody stop being so 'embarrased' for the first thing you bought! Stefan, Metallica is one of the greatest (Metal) bands ever, so no wonder they got you into it!

First tape: The "Jet City Woman" single from Queensryche, from my parents for my birthday when i was like 7 or 8 or something like that, whenever it was big.
First cd: Metallica "kill em all" my cousin got me this when i think i was about 12 or so
First Vinyl: that would have to be the "Saw You Drown" Ep, which i got last september or so.

First tape was "Michael Jacksson - Bad", i think. Around '87-'89 i guess, which means that i was 7-9 years old.
First vinyls was "Kiss - Animalize" and "Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry", around same time. I also got "Mötley Crue - Shout at the Devil" from my uncle around '87-'89 i think, i was so impressed by that kickass black gatefold cover with the pentagram, evil! I didn't start listening to it until the 90s though, their only good album imo.
First CD i remember so clearly, Metallica - Ride The lightning, bought it around '91.