what's about Ron Jarzombek upcoming guitar instructional DVDs?

CSebastian

Psychiatic Treatment
Feb 28, 2009
Santiago-Chile
When will be available the RJ's guitar instructional DVDs?
I can't wait anymore to enjoy this material...It will be a masterpiece by sure...
someone has something to tell us about it?

The DVDs are still in the works. They first took a back seat to the Blotted Science recordings/distribution/promotion, and now I'm spending lots of of time on WATCHTOWER (writing/recording/production). Putting together the DVDs has been a lot more work than what I originally thought (far more involved than just an audio recording) and is taking quite a bit of time to complete. Most guitar instructional DVDs are some guitarist sitting in his bedroom with a computer monitor and bookshelves in the background playing the same cliché licks that we all have seen on every other guitar DVD. I’m doing a full production based on theory with lots of playing with in-depth theoretical explanations, how I use various writing tools, lots of animated things moving around to get theoretical ideas across, unconventional close-up camera angles, etc.. Lots of re-learning and practicing parts that have been played over the past decade (on SPASTIC INK, solo, and the BLOTTED SCIENCE CDs), learning video software, learning DVD authoring software, I built two new guitars because I didn't like how my old guitars looked on video (and fingers look great against a black fingerboard), etc... It goes on and on...

http://www.ronjarzombek.com/RonJarzombek09Guitars.jpg

Ron

god damnit, assasin guitars... where do you learn to build your own guitar ron? or you send the planes to a luthier?

and, please, include subtitles in spanish on the DVD, that would be awesome

The DVDs are still in the works. They first took a back seat to the Blotted Science recordings/distribution/promotion, and now I'm spending lots of of time on WATCHTOWER (writing/recording/production).

You just got me stoked again, Ron! :worship:

I'd love to get my hands on a copy or two of the DVD, but Mathematics would make my metal year, even if it's 2010. Looking forward to updates after the weekend - and hoping it doesn't turn out like the Ides Of March did for a certain Julius whose last name was "dutchified" into Doug's last name (Keyser). :p Best of luck to all you guys this weekend!

The DVDs are still in the works. They first took a back seat to the Blotted Science recordings/distribution/promotion, and now I'm spending lots of of time on WATCHTOWER (writing/recording/production). Putting DVDs has been a lot more work than I originally thought (far more involved than just an audio recording) and is taking quite a bit of time to complete. Most play a guitar instructional DVDs are some guitarist sitting in his bedroom with a computer monitor and bookshelves in the background playing the same cliché licks that we all have seen on every other guitar DVD. I’m doing a full production based on theory with lots of playing with in-depth theoretical explanations, how I use various writing tools, lots of animated things moving around to get theoretical ideas across, unconventional close-up camera angles, etc.. Lots of re-learning and practicing parts that have been played over the past decade (on SPASTIC INK, solo, and the BLOTTED SCIENCE CDs), learning video software, learning DVD authoring software, I built two new guitars because I didn't like how my old guitars looked on video (and fingers look great against a black fingerboard), etc... It goes on and on...

http://www.ronjarzombek.com/RonJarzombek09Guitars.jpg

Ron

:headbang: Cool ron. Can't wait to have a copy of this DVD. I guess completing the mechanics is really a bit hard.