What's Dan's relation to Memory Garden?

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
I just found this, browsing the older pages of the board.

"The Memory Garden sessions are progressing. The lead vocals have been recorded for the track "The Bitter End" and we hope to have a completed pre-production demo ready within a month from today. If you like the Odyssey minialbum you'll die when you hear this!!!!"

How is Dan contributing to MG? Vocals? Music? Engineering? Production?

If this happens, I can die a happy man.

Why?

Cause the three songs on Odyssey with Dan are among his best ever! And Memory Garden kicks supreme ass! Everything from them is amazing old school, ala Candlemass, doom metal! Verdict of Posterity is godly! Mirage is killer. I also have Tides.

If they're now working with Dan, and if Dan contributes to the songwriting or music, I would be speechless!!!

Please fill me in on the details. When can we expect this to come to reality?

NP: Edge of Sanity - Crimson

Hi..

I produced three tracks with Memory garden and then I had enough of producing in general. I found out that I wanted to co-write the material to such an extent that it sounded like my own songs, and that is not very "producing" is it?? Maybe for Celine Dion but not for a band with a strong identity like MG, so I quit. They are on it again with Mike Wead, Tom B is still in the Nightingale line up and there are no hard feelings between and me and the other guys.

D