what's everyone's favorite maiden album? mine is power slave

Powerslave... It's been my favortie metal album ever until Kreator got Violent Revolution out and Enemy of God...

A little story about Fred:

My birthday is on January third and instead of giving me a present for christmas and a present for my birthday, my mother gave me a little birthday card with 20 dollars in it, for my 5th birthday. We went shopping together because I felt "oh so wealthy". My mother wanted to stop at "Music World" because there was some compilation on sale she wanted to get. I went in with her and I didn't even know anything about music but as I went through the alleys, I saw a little cassette with some pyramid and pharaoh on it. I grabbed it and went to my mother saying: "Look mom, just like on TV". I had just watched an episode of Asterix and Obelix with my brother.

My mother wasn't that attentive so she didn't see the ever EVIL Eddie on the cover and she let me buy the album... I got home and played the little cassette on the family stereo and my mom almost exploded until I turned and described to melody from the main riff of Aces High as "the same you find in sesame street" ... then she calmed down and waited to see if the music would change me behaviour... which didn't at all... the rest is history...