Whats Happening

Congrats' all to hell,man!Ya'big lumox!Put down the bong and get that album out,pronto!
monster090.gif

First i wanna say that its really cool that everything is ok with u..
all the fans here in israhell will be glad as hell...
Chuck, keep rocking, we r waiting to here the new shit from Testament and the new shit from Suicide Shift... and after it, plz kick the sadus dudes in the ass, and make them work on another kick ass album for Sadus...
my next liter of Beer will be for u, stay strong!!

Keep Thrashing :headbang: !
Cheers...

Chen...

hi chuck! :)
glad to see good news
and...
COME TO TURKEY, TOO!!!!!
I know, probably there ain't any offer
but
there are many fans in Turkey
I think, at the end, we'll die waiting.
I DON'T WANNA DIE BEFORE WATCHIN U AT THE STAGE!! :((

I'm glad to hear you're doin' alright! I can't wait to hear the new Testament! What are the guitars going to be tuned in for the new record? I say keep goin' lower and keep gettin' faster! The C# sound is a cool sound! I myself love B and D. Stardard is just too high for me anymore! Good luck on the new material! You are looked up to by many!

that's good to hear....I'm glad someone is finally breaking the curse.

ALL HAIL TESTAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great to see your doing well chuck!can't wait to hear the new stuff,The Gathering is excellent!!when are you guys coming to australia for a tour??i have been waiting for years to catch you guys live!!please tour australia as i know alot of people would love to see you guys rock live!!:headbang: :hotjump:

just what we needed
the metal man of the hour: Chuck Billy(no sarcasm man,you kick ass)
I am glad you made it well and I hope to see Testament at least once,even if I have to go to Texas or Florida
but please consider coming to Mexico again,I think it was Testament Legions who told me about the mountain adventure you had in Mexico hehe