What's in the boxes...

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
PROGPOWER USA X HERE WE COME!!!

The packing is done and the van is stuffed. We will have the usual assortment of progressive metal, progressive rock, and fusion. There are lots of fresh killer clearance titles and a variety of DVDs.

Oh yeah..we will have new releases from the following artists (too lazy to list titles - Google 'em yerself!):

Diablo Swing Orchestra (3 versions)
Arjen Lucassen’s Guilt Machine (3 versions – obviously he’s very guilty)
Cain’s Offering
Silent Memorial (2 titles)
Illusion Suite
Fools’ Game
Redemption
Manimal
Axxis
Status Minor
Twinspirits
Chris Caffery
Vindictiv
Leaves’ Eyes
Jorn
Inmoria
Aeon Zen
Indukti
Riverside
Knight Area
Delain (both titles)

That’s the highlights – of course there is plenty of other titles that deserve your attention – in fact we are spreading out to 3 tables this year. If UPS doesn’t f**k up we’ll even have Diablo Swing Orchestra t-shirts. As in previous years, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cash, and BBQ Sauce graciously accepted.

Have a safe trip in everyone!

Ken Golden
The Laser’s Edge

Redemption
Twinspirits

I will definitively buy one of each one plus the titles I asked via e-mail. Thanks a lot Ken :worship:

Matt:

If I can time the trip properly I'm planning on hitting Lexington, NC for lunch. Lexington is ground zero for North Carolina barbecue.

Ken

Ok Ken :headbang:

Besides the 2 requests I made, I believe I'll also be going for

Diablo Swing Orchestra (3 versions)
Cain’s Offering
Redemption
Twinspirits
Jorn
Indukti
Knight Area
Delain (both titles)

And again, thanks for bringing the requested dvd's and the Morglbl.

See ya there. Have a safe trip :)
Jim

Sorry, but HAD to comment on the subject line :eek:)

Reminds me of Brad Pitt in the movie Se7en ... "What's in the Box!?!?!"

Matt:

If I can time the trip properly I'm planning on hitting Lexington, NC for lunch. Lexington is ground zero for North Carolina barbecue.

Ken

Wish I'd known you're wanting BBQ sauce...there's a couple of local restaurants here in the Raleigh area that have *awesome* sauces, but it's too late for me to pick any up to bring!! Remind me next year! :)

Craig

The best barbecue sauce hands down, in my opinion, is the Backfire sauce at Country's BBQ in certain locations around Alabama. Soooooo good. And this is coming from a South Carolina boy living in Mississippi, I've had all sorts of barbecue in my life!

But, back on topic, the DSO, Fool's Game, and Cain's Offering CDs are must buys. I hope you guys bring the special edition of the Elvenking acoustic album. I've been meaning to pick that one up for a good long while now.