whats the best vampire movie id be able to get at Suncoast Video at my local mall?

dead6skin6mask6 said:
im a big Anne Rice fan

as for Zombie movies - i like zombie movies, but im a bigger Vampire fan

yeah, they only have bad breath, whereas zombies stink completely. for instance :Smug:

dude...for the comedic value alone...
blacula.jpg

Don't even bother looking for titles...just go to the video store and walk around in the Horror section looking at the backs of boxes until you find something about lesbian vampire sorority sisters or something like that. Anything cheesy like that HAS to be good.

Oh, Salem's Lot is based on one of Stephen King's first novels. The book was pretty good, never seen the movie.

The Hunger might be near impossible to find, but it's the single best Vampire movie I've seen. Sort of goes against traditional mythos, but it captures the essence of romantic notion of vampirism. And the opening sequence has Bahause doing Bela Lugosi's Dead *hell yeah*

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. Anime, sure, but this rules.

Queen of the Damned, had it been dragged out and more thought put in, could have been great.

The wole rock star thing was really lame, but the other stuff wasn't.

In the end, when the queen came around, everything seemed VERY rushed.

John caprenters thing was stupid.

Lost Boys is fucking COOL, \m/ exploding vampires!! \m/

Stephen kings night flier was interesting, the short story was better in my opinion.but worth checkin out.

also, there was a joke dracula movie with....the dude from naked gun, it was cool, haha

And yes, Nosferatu IS the king.

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. Get it. It is far better than the first one, and it is just plain beautiful. Dracula 2000 sucked ass. I hated Blade 2 because of the way they tried to integrate cgi.

check out that one about the making of nosferatu, where whats his name(ugly dude) plays the guy who played nosferatu and he actually kills people

Lord of Metal said:
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust. Get it. It is far better than the first one, and it is just plain beautiful.

the story for the first one was way better... but the animation for the second is incredible, that makes up for the crappy story

i picked up the following movies recently:
Interview with the Vampire (had on VHS, needed DVD :) )

Nosferatu - 1922 version. i needed to be patient, which i was. never watch this while in a fluffy recliner. you will fall asleep lol will need to view again

Salem's Lot - funky movie! horribly directed lol... "victims" of vampire bites do NOT react. they kinda froze there for 2 sec like nothing is even happening. other than that, great movie... and the dead dog looked completely clay lol... and who the fuck opens the god damned window when your missing brother is FLOATING outside of it?!?!!?

Pieces - not a vampire movie, but it was $6. couldnt pass up "gory slasher flick" as written on the back of the case. didnt watch yet :D