Whats the best XMAS present you ever got ever?

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
GWORLDTH.JPG

grease_album_front.jpg

p643850reg.jpg

these are a few of the things i loved :)

Cerulean said:
I got my girlfriend's christmas present early this year, but it is the best one so far:

carebear.jpg

I really care for my carebear.

icareformycarebear.jpg
icareformycarebear.jpg
carebear1.jpg

icareformycarebear.jpg
I just gave one of those to the charity shop amongst lots more teds, same colour too aawwwww sweet.

Don Corleone said:
does new year count? sorry we dont celebrate xmas, thats why
Well i suppose so, or for you don, you could just tell us yeh best gift wether it be birthday or whatever other time you recieve pressies :)

thanks susie
i once got an optimus prime 12-13 years ago.

it was such a good feeling...shit i cant even remember that feeling
does this happen to you guys too?...it's been so long that im almost about to forget that feeling

the feeling of receiving a present from your parents and to your surprise it's what you want best in your life...

Don Corleone said:
does this happen to you guys too?...it's been so long that im almost about to forget that feeling

the feeling of receiving a present from your parents and to your surprise it's what you want best in your life...

No, it never happened.

My favorite gifts:

Christmas 1997: I opened the biggest present under the tree which was a rubbermaid container-with a violin hidden inside of it. I ended up taking lessons for 2 1/2 years and I was good enough to play in a student quartet and in my high school orchestra my senior year.
Birthday 1996: A Squier guitar/practice amp combo.
Christmas 2003: All of the Oz books in two nice hardcover volumes.
Christmas 2000: A chanter and a chanter/bagpipe book.
Christmas 1994: A telescope
Christmas 1987 or '88 (can't remember): A porcelain doll that my parents and my aunt told me was made by real elves. So like, I believed that story for a few more years until I was told that Santa was fake.

I shat my fucking gnats when the wrapping paper poo'd this baby out ...

Vintage_VehicleBoxed_Millennium_SW_AcrylicCase.jpg

Also I got one year an attachment that went on my bmx handlebar that made the sound of a motorbike whenever you turned it (a la actuale moteurbique). I used to ride around the streets convinced that the kids thought I had a moto.