Whats the best XMAS present you ever got ever?

Susie said:
GWORLDTH.JPG
My sister wanted this for years and my old man got it for her one christmas..when she was 16 :tickled:

within a week she'd given it a punk haircut and put makeup on its face in marker

my best xmas present was during my dick turpin era: a kids imitation flintlock, looked and felt just like an antique, heavy as fuck and the packaging was like a presentation box. could pull the hammer back and put a cap on the firing pan too...awesome

then there was the wig wam from the hiawatha era o_O

Bambi said:
My sister wanted this for years and my old man got it for her one christmas..when she was 16 :tickled:

within a week she'd given it a punk haircut and put makeup on its face in marker

my best xmas present was during my dick turpin era: a kids imitation flintlock, looked and felt just like an antique, heavy as fuck and the packaging was like a presentation box. could pull the hammer back and put a cap on the firing pan too...awesome

then there was the wig wam from the hiawatha era o_O
hahahha i was younger when i got mine though i did the exact thing your sister did, except i used red nail varnish as lipstick and cut the hair off that used to thread from the centre of its head :D all me sindy and barbies had proper punk hair do's i would cut them to a mohican and then colour the mohican with one of me ma's bingo markers :headbang: while i'm on the subject i also used to put me sindy and ken in some cool sexual positions and when i would come home from school they would be sat up on the couch with a cup and saucer in their hands :tickled:

those barbi dolls make me horny.

bestest christmas gift ever would be the LEGO pirate ship (that big one). my brother got the imperial (those redjackets) fort, and we waged war with those little cannons. those cannons could really do some damage, too! wrecked most of his fort before he had some devine intervention by god's hand (al a maradona).

Susie said:
while i'm on the subject i also used to put me sindy and ken in some cool sexual positions and when i would come home from school they would be sat up on the couch with a cup and saucer in their hands :tickled:
hahaha