Whats the crowd like at the tour shows?

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Is the crowd full of a bunch of dimmu borgir posuers sporting face paint and shit? i need to know if i still want to go to see nevermore or just wait intil a headlining tour? one or 2 i can take. but if im surrounded by hundreds of dimmu boredum fans i might have to but out with ju jitsu esque tactics?

I went to the Dimmu Borgir show last time they played here. I didn't see any face paint myself, just a bunch of guys in black jean, shirts and leather jackets banging away.

Then again, this is Seattle, the land of the apathetic fan. We don't get a lot of that kind of fanatic around here.

I saw a few people with corpsepaint in Chicago. Well their corpsepainting skills were horrible and they looked like dead people that got cum sprayed on their faces. Lots of hot goth chicks.

Maharet said:
LOL@Lillitu!
Seattle crowds use to be much different didnt they?
Yeah, I don't know what the hell is up. I listen to people bitch all the time of the lack of shows coming up here. But then again, when it comes to ponying up there $20-$30 for a ticket, they are no where to be found. I went by the Showbox to get my ticket today and there were several hundred 'seats' left. WTF? The show is only a little over 2 weeks away.

at the show in philly i saw a couple guys with face paint. but only one of them did it well. the other guy half-assed it.

and the crowd...well, there wasn't as much moshing as there was rushing the stage, esp when dimmu came on. we were in front and getting the worst of it haha, so we had to get out.

EpicKeary_Squid_on_night_dive.jpg

jimsig.jpg

I AM the leafslaying basketeer. Fear me!!!

It's just a flesh wound...

Carnivorous Cheeses!!!

www.renegadejuggling.com
www.gypsyrose.com
www.mcphee.com

Well the Connecticut show, from this point on konwn as the CT show was pretty surprising.

First, LOTS of under 21 people in attendance. Only about 7-8 people in corpsepaint, all of it badly done.
Second, I was amazed to see many people were Nevermore fans. I was a little afriad at first they would go over like a led balloon being on the Dimmu and COB tour and all,but the crowd loved them.
Third, I was not expecting many people to show, but the place was full, not sold out but pretty damn crowded.

CT is normally a lame place to see shows. Everyone stands around with there arms crossed in the "ok, AMAZE ME " stance. But people were animated and singing along. nice to see.

there was some old guy behind us at the philly show, he was talking to some kid about nevermore, and the kid says, "No one's actually here to see nevermore"

Zob Rombie says "I am"

and then the kid says "OK.. that's one"

then Zob Rombie yells "Who's here to see nevermore?!?"

and there's a big resounding cheer from the crowd of us in the front!

wooo

but yeah... seems most people are there for dimmu probably ....

nah im going no matter what. just wanna know what kinda brethren ill be with. nevermore fucking owns all. ill leave after theyre done. cob. id watch but not worth price of admission alone, and hypocrisy... roswell 47 baby

peter tagtgren looks like christopher walken...

at least thats what i yelled at him when he was walking down the sidewalk.

wasser1.jpg

walken.jpg