What's the deal with Wolfmother?

I think most of what you guys are trying to say can fit under the "life's a bitch and then you die" category.

Most new music sucks.

Wolfmother are good - not great - I didn't buy into any of their hype but I didn't mind their album.

The Darkness were pretty cool but I haven't taken into their new stuff.

Speaking of Queen - I have been listening to their best of lately and man, I forgot how damn good a band they were.

BICYCLE
BICYCLE
BICYCLE

i don't see the comparison to zepelin. well maybe the last song on the cd but thats about it. sabbath i can see because of the guitar tones and the bluesy riffs. they sound way more like the white stripes than anything else. If you guys don't like them because you think they're a "throwback" i hope you don't like kyuss or monster magnet or down. these bands aren't brand new but they deffinately are heavily inffluenced by classic rock bands.
Wolfmother aren't spectacular no but i think they jam out pretty well. nowadays it's even harder to do things that are completely "origional" with the usual four peice band. just like all the plots have been written all the riffs have been played.
-Jono-

There is nothing original on the CD.. I actually bought it and I don't mind it though. I can hear lots of Black Sabbath and White Stripes in it.. There is also some Zep, Grand Funk and Rush.. All kinds of classic rock... They are not groundbreaking or original but it is still pretty good for what is out there right now. At first I liked it and then I was caught up in the unoriginality... But overall after a couple week sof listening , its pretty good for what is out there these days...