Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Snipleuppagus

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Snipe Doggy Dogg

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Josh Snipe-Williams

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters
Well they arrested a mexican and a guatamalan today in downtown Richmond, just a mile or so away from me. Turns out not every foreign guy in a white van has been going around killing people, however, as they found no link. So now I'm sitting here at the epicenter, with the snipeer guy driving around god knows where. It's a fun time.

personally i think the sniper is named percival (his parents call him percy) and that's why he's so shitty and has taken to shooting people.

bah preppy. i'm naming my kid percy (after Walker Percy, Percy Shelley, and Percival from the Arthur myth). i would've named him Walker but "Walker Driver" would make the kid hate me.

there were totally soldiers in motorboats mounted with HUGE .50mm machine cannons buzzing around Boston Harbor in the days after sept.11th. as if on the 13th osama had planned for a normandy-like invasion of boston and they were ready to repel it with force!

SS-236_Silversides-gun.gif

226portsecuritygun.jpg

Yeah, i'm actually rather surprised by the lack of utterly drastic measures taken in response to the sniper thus far. I had assumed that any major post-9/11 problem such as this would result in numerous guidelines set forth by the government telling us how to protect ourselves. So far, though, it seems that people actually worry about this stuff immediately following a shooting and then don't think too much about it during most of their day to day activities. At least that's the way it is here. I have a feeling that as soon as there is an actual shooting within the Richmond area we are gonna see quite a transformation.

this brings up the question of whether he is completely random or whether he has some basis for the people he targets...your thoughts?