What's the verdict on Kroda?

I listened to "Towards the Firmaments Verge of Life" (or whatever it's called) JUST the other day....and honestly, it never sounded so good. And I've always liked this band, but they just grew on me even further. Excellent pagan metal.

This is nothing like Temnozor lol. I suppose they do have some similarities to latter day Nokturnal Mortum, provided you like tracks like "Weltanshlauung" etc. but Kroda take it one step further with the ancient European folk sound.

Kroda are pretty good. They sound more like NM than Temnozor', imo.
Their lyrics are cool too.

which Kroda is better: Firmaments or Cry me a River?

the wife just killed my Xbox plans till Christmas/Birthday 07 (December), since all monies need to go toward J Jr.....barf

so might as well grab that Myrkgrav and a Kroda while i can

And by "need to get" I mean someone else needs to get it and rip it and then upload/send it because I can't afford to buy anymore CDs at this moment in time, but I must hear this album.

the new cd is pretty good. only listened a couple times.
Nice long songs too.
1. The Beginning of Winter Night, of Oskorei 11:42
2. Glacial Riders of Fimbulvinter 12:07
3. Where Brave Warriors Shalt Meet Again 8:55
4. Funeral of the Sun 10:56
5. A Stormride 11:22

The only Kroda I have is Molotom Duhu Ta Ednistyu Krovi, which is a split with Velimor, who are completely fucking awesome NSBM from Russia.

Kroda has a pretty awesome cover of Burzum's Jesu Dod on it. I'll eventually grab some of the Kroda full lengths.