WHAT's UP, BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS!

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
I counted 51 times that Mixmaster Mike shouted this during his 45 minute set tonight. That works out to 1.13 times per minute.

Now, I figure the average number of times that the average person utters this line in their lifetime is .3 times.

There are 524160 minutes in a year. This means, that at Mixmaster Mike's current rate, he will have shouted WHAT'S UP, BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS 592,300.8 times in one year.

The average person lives for 74 years. There are 6 billion people on Earth.

In an average lifetime, Mixmaster Mike would have shouted WHAT'S UP BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS 43,830,259.2 times. Considering the fact that there are 6,000,000,000 people on Earth who each have a quota of saying WHAT'S UP BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS of .3 times in their lifetime, this means that Mixmaster Mike, in his own lifetime, would have said WHAT'S UP BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS enough times to satisfy the WHAT'S UP BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS quota for 146,100,864 people, or in more comprehensible terms, the equivalent of almost 3% of the entire Earth's population.

Resources: this was just a logical mathematic deduction based on the number of times Bostonians say this vs. the number of times performers say this vs. the number of times third-world dwellers and arabs say this (i.e. zero)

An interpolation of all these figures can be found at The East London Museum in South Africa in the coelacanth section.

he had a couple turntables and was just scratching over beastie boys beats, Jay Z, Black Sabbath, and he really really fucked with Seek and Destroy something awful.

During his set this trashy 20 year old Boston accented ho was trying to get me to buy her and her friend beer, and trying to flirt, to convince me to do so. So like it was either, pay attention to mixmaster mike, or pay attention to this ho. I honestly wanted to take a potato peeler to my cornea.