What's up guys? NEW FAN HERE!!!

Pitiless Wanderer

Jun 14, 2002
Salt Lake City, UT
Well, a few months ago towards the end of the semester at school, I started hanging out with a kid I knew from my hometown because he was the only metal fan I knew at the university. We'd sit in his room, get drunk and blast metal and just shoot the shit about the scene, right. So, we're playing the usual, Arch Enemy, Immortal, SYL etc...and then he puts in a cd called "Follow the Reaper" by COB. I had heard of the band but never gotten around to actually hearing them. So, I was like wow, this is pretty good...so he let me borrow the album...and all I have to say is

Wow!! This band KILLS!!! I have never heard such amazing guitar work! I dont know much about the band but I take it Alexi is one of the best players in metal today...if not the best! And the band is young, too, arent they? Amazing music! Today I bought Hatebreeder...I hope it's as good as Follow the Reaper but something tells me it cant be. Songs like Northern Comfort and Kissing the Shadows are fucking beyond words!

So, to all the longtime fans...what is the general consensus of the band? What is their best/worst album? Is the new one, Hatecrew Deathtoll worth getting? Does this band ever tour the USA?

Sorry this was a long pointless post more or less, but I just had to share my enthusiasm! I cant get enough of FTR! I'm glad I found this great band. And a DVD this year? Nice!

Hi....nice to see new COB fans around, welcome here!

well...Hatebreeder is really amazing stuff, but for my opinion Hate Crew Deathroll is even better than it. and both albums are better that Follow The Reaper...but i love all albums..so its hard to say...

just listen to all of them and you will see...I think you will love COB more now...after you bought Hatebreeder ;)

enjoy here on board! :wave: