What's Your Favorite Testament Concert?

Man, I have so many that I've been to , plus the ones I have on vhs, it's too hard to choose ! Some of ones I've gone to I remember the band sounding god-like , hmmm..... Demonic Tour @ the Galaxy in Santa Ana (fucking awesome show) .... Gathering Tour @ the Whiskey in Hollywood (killer sound), Palace and Palladium in Hollywood 92/93 .... This last year @ the HOB in Hollywood (Chuck singing w/ Halford) and Vegas HOB...

What about you OfficerNice ?

When I saw Testament play with Slayer. My ultimate line-up! Early 90's (can't remember the year...I wasn't 21 yet so it was before October of '91!):headbang:

Lesseeeee.....

I'll prolly get kicked off this board for saying I loved seeing Testament
in Kingman Arizona in Dec 2001!

And seeing Chuck Billy get called on stage by Phil Anselmo at San Jose
State back in 94 to sing and 'partake' on Planet Caravan with Pantera.
\m/

Otherwise, I suck at this cause they always kick ass! No matter where
they are.

MindInsane said:
When I saw Testament play with Slayer. My ultimate line-up! Early 90's (can't remember the year...I wasn't 21 yet so it was before October of '91!):headbang:

AT THE HENRY J KAISER IN OAKTOWN!!! YES?
The Pits there were ungodly. :devil:

-OfficerNice

Since I Recently Started Going To Concerts (mainly Because Of The Lack Of Money, I Was A Kid! I Barely Had Enough To Buy My Weekly Album!)

I Went To The 2 2003 Concerts Were They Coheadlined With Halford.

I Have To Say, They Were Identical Concerts.

My first Testament concert - 12/14/97, House Of Blues in Chicago. Not the best Testament lineup (Alvelais/Ramirez/Dette), but they put on a killer show and had the best setlist of any time I've seen them. Still the most impacting concert experience I've had to date...

Oddly, subsequent Testament shows at the same venue have suffered similar sound problems (inaudible lead guitar, muffled drums).

The Last Show Of The New Order Tour '88...At The Omni In Oakland.....Baloff & other friends came out for the encore......The last European show of the New Order Tour.......At The Astoria In London, England.......Exodus came out on the Encore & poured Flour on all the Testy guys.......Slayer/Testament.....The Oakland Auditorium......Seasons In The Abyss Tour......thats ruled........Godz Of Metal Y2K, Milano, Italty.....Dynamo......1999.....Holland........Testament/Vio-Lence/Sadus...At The Omni, Oakland......Practice Tour '89......these are some of my favorites I've seen......

well saying as the only two times i had a chance to see testament(saying as im just 17 and my dad still reings terror on my life), i got completely fucked over.....the first was on the , i think it was Dec 2002, or Jan 2003 on the Halford tour, i bought tickets to the show in vegas and i drove up there to see them at HoB, only to get there and have the doorman tell me they cancelled because halford got stuck out of country.......and the other i had tickets to the HoB show in anaheim on MetalGods, and i got caught drinking the week before and was GROUNDED........

1987 in Zurich when I met the guys outside of the Volkshaus and they mistook me for a security guard. I didn't speak Enlish so I was just babbling at them in Swiss.

The Halford Tour with Vio-lence and Testament was awesome. The San Diego show without Halford was killer too. What a way to ring in 2003 in the middle of the Testament set. My favorite one was the one in Vegas from that tour. What a night.