What's your favourite gayest music ?

How weird is life? I was thinking the other day to open a thread like this and post the backstreet boys and I forgot to do it. I love the backstreet boys.

I blast this shit as I'm driving 5km/h faster than the speed limit. Once you live on the edge like this, you can never go back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I listen to everything and I will never be ashamed to admit it. I like catchy tunes with good melodies, bass-lines, drums or beats, an infectious chorus etc.

There are LOADS of artists/groups/bands I can name that most rockers/metalheads would call "Gay", but I'll just mention the ones I've listened to recently...
Adam Lambert, Christina Aguilera, David Guetta, INNA, Ke$ha, Lady GaGa, OceanLab, Van She and a lot more random Pop/Dance/Electronic songs.

I listen to everything and I will never be ashamed to admit it. I like catchy tunes with good melodies, bass-lines, drums or beats, an infectious chorus etc.

There are LOADS of artists/groups/bands I can name that most rockers/metalheads would call "Gay", but I'll just mention the ones I've listened to recently...
Adam Lambert, Christina Aguilera, David Guetta, INNA, Ke, Lady GaGa, OceanLab, Van She and a lot more random Pop/Dance/Electronic songs.

+1 Some of the Rhianna stuff is amazingly well produced!

I have no problem with most of the stuff in the radio and charts, I didn't know Justin Bieber
for quite some time, but never liked the songs I heard of him, took me some time to realize
that they're all from the same guy...

But count me in for Venga Boys, Aqua and other older Europop/Disco stuff.

If it's from the 80's, there is a good chance I like it. Today, I can honestly say that I can't stand the Christina Aguilera, Gaga, so on and so on. In fact, I make an effort not to be exposed to radios. (Though Aguilera used to hot as fuck and I acknowledge she is a good singer)

The end of this from about 02:40 I always liked....trippy

Last edited by a moderator: