What's your favourite part of England?

I know it's fashionable wif th' kids these days to be unpatriotic and all "I hate my country" an' such, but the fact is, Albion is a marvellous place.
I just happen to reside in its arse.
Trust me, you don't live in the arse. The underside of the scrotum, maybe, but not the arse. Come to my home town.

So what is yer fave place? There can be no better region than East Anglia. I love motoring 'bout Norfolk and Suffolk and seeing the terrifying fields and woods, and stopping at country pubs and laughing wif/at the locals, and going to the bad seaside towns, and looking for mushrooms in the Thetford Forest, and chucking buckets of piss on the twats at Sandringham House, and having odd encounters in Bury St. Edmunds, and feeling the Anglo-Saxon feeling, and doing the doddee-doddee dance.

Fuck! EAST ANGLIA, HERE I COME!

Yorkshire is cool. But I prefered the lakes region up north. That's the only two parts of England I ever visited with the London area.

haven't seen that much of england yet, but the yorkshire dales and moors are great. i also liked the south-west coast very much

*oh lordy, ugh*
smile_no0004.gif

magus! you need to be spanked till you bleed, seriously.

No offence but I'd say none :erk:

Speaking of England though maybe you englishmen could help me out, if you had to choose between Leeds, Hull, Bristol, Birmingham, Durham, Essex, Lancaster and London, which one would it be and why :cool:
For a short time period that is, a year or so

I know London, brighton, Salisbury, Canterbury, Oxford. I have lived for two years and a half in London, but i have to say that i dont know the countryside very well so,
I did a trip around Scotland and i just loved it.

Abcidia said:
I know London, brighton, Salisbury, Canterbury, Oxford. I have lived for two years and a half in London, but i have to say that i dont know the countryside very well so,
I did a trip around Scotland and i just loved it.

donde en España?