It's the lady with the dogs
But just don't ask me what it was
Hey this song's ok!
Suzanne Vega right?

siderea said:
my brother got a kid and they named it marthe
by the way.
Congratulations for your bro!!!:hotjump:
Yeah Marthe is an old French sounding name right?
I like old names...normally my parents wanted to call me Arthur, i like this name.

french_anatheman said:
Congratulations for your bro!!!:hotjump:
Yeah Marthe is an old French sounding name right?
I like old names...normally my parents wanted to call me Arthur, i like this name.
yes i suppose it is,
one of my cousins got an arthur some years ago. his brother is called oscar
antoinne sounds not that recent either to my ears but hey

miss veggie? vegeterian by birth??

siderea said:
yes i suppose it is,
one of my cousins got an arthur some years ago. his brother is called oscar
antoinne sounds not that recent either to my ears but hey

miss veggie? vegeterian by birth??
Yeah you're right Antoine is some kinda "has-been" name:tickled: :erk:

Don Corleone said:
you both have the same avatar. cant understand shit
i took mine from an old pic i have, to honour my dear mehdi. i'm his silent stalker. i suppose antoine is mine.
silent stalker = stalking with brain. just thinking no action.

who is that girl with mehdi?
she's me.

is that your girlfriend mehdi? you seem pretty happy in that pic? so does she
she's not
she was pretty happy and almost gave him a facial of sprite afterwards

there's no sunshine since he's gone btw. sigh.

Maqus said:
It's a shame.
i needed a friend more than a lover when i met mehdi, and i'm still thinking the same bout that. and its great that some guys just are the same so you can just stay friends.
i know it's tricky... and not all people seem to believe there can be just friendship between male and female but i do.

Hihi, I just can't comment on that, it's one thing to say it and another thing to actually work it out. But it might work. With Mehdi all right :tickled:

I didn't mean to be nosy or anything, it was a half-funny post, in line with your half-funny post.

'Tricky' is certainly the best way to describe it. Like walking a tightrope, both knowing what lies below. But it's well worth it if you want it to be like that.

i know you're not nosy :D after all no one cares here about anything right.
well i was just rubbing the sand out of my eyes when i thought to reply so i just thought to write that then instead of something else, something half funny.
tea. shower. sorting post.

siderea said:
i needed a friend more than a lover when i met mehdi, and i'm still thinking the same bout that. and its great that some guys just are the same so you can just stay friends.
i know it's tricky... and not all people seem to believe there can be just friendship between male and female but i do.
me too me too :) (but try to explain it to my parents :erk: ) like there's a guy I know since I was three... and ok, this is the easier way, but I also have friends I met a couple of years ago, and there it also happens. thank God there are guys like that...
not to mention I have a quite bad example on that 'he' wanted more, but 'I' didn't :( I still miss him much, I liked him alot, but in a way that is more than friendship it was just impossible imo. in the end he had enough and said we shouldn't meet again for I break his heart into pieces :(