When a (childhood) dream comes true

Emdprodukt

Member of Dude Castle 69
Jun 26, 2007
Kiel, Germany
FUCK YEAH! Wanted that thing since I've played it in portugal the first time when I was 8. This Williams Indiana Jones Pinball from 1993 is in a really good shape. I have to change some lamps but all the mechanics and electronics work fine. I can't stop playing it. As you can see the display says "Wilkommen im Dude Castle". Our flat is called the Dude Castle while our best friends flat is called the "Dude Palace".

p1010033y.jpg

edit: Wow, I have a fat chin.

p1010034q.jpg

So fucking awesome, especially since it's actually from the "Last Crusade" era :headbang:

it actually covers all three (I never count the 4th IJ as a real movie) Indiana Jones movies. You guys should get PinMame and VisualPinball so you can play it at home. If anyone is interested I can upload my folder (it's all freeware) so you guys can download all needed files. it's a blast!

There is a shop near my place that carries something that looks like an original poster from that movie. You guys think that's worth anything?

Congratulations.

I've been trying to convince the roommates to let me build a skeeball table in our flat with no luck. Enjoy that for me while I try to find some way to get mine...

Jeff

Nice! I´m thinking about building a MAME cabinet (arcade and consoles emulators) for a long time, but I´m not sure about the space it will take in my room. For now I only have two custom made arcade sticks (with side buttons for Visual Pinball!) to play on the PC.

Nice! I´m thinking about building a MAME cabinet (arcade and consoles emulators) for a long time, but I´m not sure about the space it will take in my room. For now I only have two custom made arcade sticks (with side buttons for Visual Pinball!) to play on the PC.
do it! I modified a mortal kombat cabinet to work with mame. I have a xbox (chipped for homebrew support) and a dreamcast in it. It even has 2 lightguns working. A lot of fun :)