When can we Expect Kalmah in the USA?

Yeah, definitely.

Sadly, I don't think it will come any time soon. They haven't even done a major European tour.

Kalmah needs to be publicized a lot more. Everyone who hears them, loves them, yet no one ever gets a chance to hear them.

I read in an interview Antti Kokko did that Kalmah dont do much shows because they all live so far apart from eachothe in finland and it costs to much for them all to travle to do shows, cuz what they get paid for show barely cover travling costs.

Unfortunately i don't see it happening in a long time. First they have to tour Europe and then, if we're lucky we'll get Kalmah in the states. C'mon Kalmah tell Century Media to fork up some cash, so we can see one of the best metal bands ever.

Look at cob right now, on tour with Dimmu and nevermore. Kalmah needs to jump on some bands back and ride them all the way to the U.S. like cob. lots of my fellow americans know nothing about Kalmah and the rest of the bands from Finland, Sweden and whatnot... That must change!!! To many shit bands get recognition, its time for the mutha fucking Metal Revolution!!!

ugly said:
Yeah, definitely.

Sadly, I don't think it will come any time soon. They haven't even done a major European tour.

Kalmah needs to be publicized a lot more. Everyone who hears them, loves them, yet no one ever gets a chance to hear them.

I heard them but I think they are boring.